+ Reply to Thread

Trial of gamingo

I charge the devs of defiance of being the biggest scammers of defiance. Posting cash grabs and claiming that is helping our game there is no benefit for us the money we work for doesn’t go back to us. Our servers are the embodiment of this case. I charge them with being the biggest lier. Months of fixing for what py to work. Months of fixing the game and i can’t even expo without lag (No my internet is not bad 67 dBm is my signal strength). Ik the servers are not good so where is this so called data going from the migration. McDonald’s? Because the servers are inadequate. the lag we all see is the proof of their vile lies. I charge the entire staff of defiance of dense if there is such a big problem of the code and all why not hire the folks with the right knowledge to fix. I charge them of their apathetic (laziness). I know the cm both of them are new but i also that’s not a excuse tidbitz,errinyes, both were very new but kept up with us. The devs show know how to fix it or at the least improve it but that’s not the news of the game instead it’s “cms are mia game in disarray”

Until we see photogenic proof of the improvement of Defiance 13. I don’t care if i get banned. If you guys are giving us poop responses we’ll then s**t i’ll give charges on the righteousness of your actions and so called “fixes”

In conclusion, The game is dying and the devs are playing golf while we suffer and spend and fill their pockets and improve d2050. Ban me for the truth. Until change is brought all of the charges you guys are guilty
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Now they have been found guilty what would be a fitting punishment ?
    8 pages of spam to clean up ?

I hereby declare the sentence is an immediate fix of the game, 5200 free bits, cleansing the veil things said here in the forum. And a new open policy where if we ask what is going on the are required to explain in detail. Only reason my verdict is not harsher is because i’m a child i can’t take them to court o matter the bull shtako they pull
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed