3) hot Streak

4) adaptive Augmentation

5) Quasarwave

6) Resolution

7) AA

8) GA

*facepalms* Now it’s sad dude focus on something more useful
    I hereby declare gamingo guilty

Hmm... I don't agree with this one at all. One of my best cankers is a berserk syphon nvf canker. Next after that is my pi bio canker but that's really only because a lot of synergies have broken cool downs where if you just switch to your other gun and then back the cool down has been reset. You see it every day in FY PvP with the hib syn shottys and sludges and pi pistol combo. EA is quality as well especially when paired with a syn that further intensifies the ea synergy.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Hmm... I don't agree with this one at all. One of my best cankers is a berserk syphon nvf canker. Next after that is my pi bio canker but that's really only because a lot of synergies have broken cool downs where if you just switch to your other gun and then back the cool down has been reset. You see it every day in FY PvP with the hi shottys and sludges and pi pistol combo. EA is quality as well especially when paired with a syn that further intensifies the ea synergy.
    Add mutagenic gus it’s a every useful gun
    Also Guard arm you can’t go wrong with that
    I hereby declare gamingo guilty

Serk bio or fire cn canker is nasty my fav lil "sit and take it" gun great paired with hib id or pi sawed off for the up close extras