+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandSilver View Post
    @RJRJ35 Reported.
    Your 6th post so am going to give you some lessons so by you 40th postsYou will be better

Lesson 1 : If asked peoples for help at least you should respect them and also the thread is not yours so come down.
    Lesson 2 : reporting RJRJ35 proof that you're a kid and won't do anything RJRJ35 . Better than that is to report your bug in bug fix section of the forum.

After few more posts you will learn more.

I tried to search for a Quick Match and i can't cancel it

PS: I logged off to cancel it, i see no other way

PSS: So my second side mission was "Liberate the lost" I went there and hold E on it but it said "need 4 players" So then i tried to open it from the menu but there is no button for "Liberate the lost", i can only queue for Quick match "Story tier" and that would make me stuck in search, the only way to close it is logging off? I mean....
    Press right on your Dpad, then press on matchmaking, then press leave! If that dosnt work pull the wheel up and press what ever letter it says on the bottom to exit the game to the main log in page! Then just re log in! Easy peasy! So you know you will need 4 players for Liberate the lost. I don't think queing up for coop will complete that mission for you if you havnt started it yet from the pin with 4 players!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

@RJRJ35 Reported.
    You got to lighten up kid OR

They already answer your question. The leave button is in the same place the join button was when you are in matchmaking

He did Hurt my Feeeeeelings :'( c> c> c>

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    He did Hurt my Feeeeeelings :'( c> c> c>
    Lol just be like

+ Reply to Thread