+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NPC Headshots?

NPC Headshots?

All the npc's headshot you all the time? i mean all the bullets i see are towards my head. i mean every single one of them. From the smallest raider to Shrills, they all headshot you only.
    In my opinion the gameplay is sacrificed this way. Enemies were supposed to overwhelm you in numbers and kill you, not a tiny raider hidden somewhere behind a box to instantly tripple headshot you all of a sudden. It ruins my gameplay experience as coming from the original Defiance and it is way too stressful to play.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSilver View Post
    All the npc's headshot you all the time? i mean all the bullets i see are towards my head. i mean every single one of them. From the smallest raider to Shrills, they all headshot you only.
    In my opinion the gameplay is sacrificed this way. Enemies were supposed to overwhelm you in numbers and kill you, not a tiny raider hidden somewhere behind a box to instantly tripple headshot you all of a sudden. It ruins my gameplay experience as coming from the original Defiance and it is way too stressful to play.
    Try increasing your power level first friend

First off this post belongs in the general discussion section! There is no bug here! It sounds to me you are just low power level and you most likely don't have a good shield either! Once you get to around 5000 power level, a few shots to the head from random enemies dosnt do any damage at all!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS