+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    No I want to play d13, shutting down d13 and giving us 75 crap RNG random loot boxes not going to make me play 2050 or want to migrate there...
    True but also they should raise the chance of jps and add the apoc
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

No I want to play d13, shutting down d13 and giving us 75 crap RNG random loot boxes not going to make me play 2050 or want to migrate there...
    Why are you on d50 forum and not on d13 if you like d13 that much?

Is d13 not mentioned in this thread by OP? Why are you worried about my posts, if I talk about d13 in this thread, then you mentioning d13 in this thread too any different? Or do you want me to answer your question to talk more about d13, which bugged you in first place? Kinda silly to ask all considered and put forth
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Why are you on d50 forum and not on d13 if you like d13 that much?
    Also just so you know he posted same exact thread in both d13 and 2050 FYI, I chose to reply to only one and here.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Also just so you know he posted same exact thread in both d13 and 2050 FYI, I chose to reply to only one and here.
    Why not reply on d13 if you're all about d13?

Is d13 not mentioned in this thread by OP? Why are you worried about my posts, if I talk about d13 in this thread, then you mentioning d13 in this thread too any different? Or do you want me to answer your question to talk more about d13, which bugged you in first place? Kinda silly to ask all considered and put forth
    It's like old ppl that yell at u to get off the grass cause they got nothin better to do

It's public grass mf find a hobby damn

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    True but also they should raise the chance of jps and add the apoc
    The did alot to make 2050 more appealing, but overall it is so much the same game, to me the reason to play it is if you have a XB1 or PS4, if on PC my opinion D13 is the better choice since there is more content. And you don't lose all the time you already put into it. I still think 2050 is why neither game is popular. They won't be too generous on D13 because then they'd have to do it for 2050 too. And if they did people would leave 2050 and come back to D13 if they gave too much. Imagine if we got an event and 2050 didn't the fit 2050 ppl would throw lol. Even saying D13 on this area of the forum causes someone to lose their sh*t lol. All the events are already made and ready to run on D13 but we have to skip them since they aren't ready on 2050 yet. NOW instead of creating content and maintaining (barely) one game they have to do 2. It will never be the same :/

Yes I agree but they are too greedy to give us good stuff for free

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #19

Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

ok then do a favor and let us kno wtf is the hold up with the sever migration
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

+ Reply to Thread