+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Every where
    Posts
    294

    Defiance christmas ( petition )

    So before i propose my idea i would like to say defiance13 in 2019 OOF! Bumpy ride in 2019. But i’ll give it all up if we actually get the gift i imagine. i propose a petition for 75 free black friday boxes and something similar on D2050. I think this could be a nice being of the end. Or the awesome beginning to the revival of D13. And for d2050 the news of free stuff would bring a lot of players to d2050 and would overall solidify You a new player base in both games and the reinsurance of older players in the game playing. So in conclusion i being the petition (say me )
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

    They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

  2. #2
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    If you don't want to play d13 don't play it... Nothing's stopping you, leave d13 and idea of shutting it down on forum alone...

    I will never play 2050, no trading killed player to player interactions in many ways, ego grid way better then limited classes, power rating wack, a bunch of gun types missing,

    And before anyone says not possible to have trading because power rating all it would take to make it work is if a high pr ppl give or trade with low pr ppl gear could auto level to there low pr, but not auto level up a low pr person giving to a high pr person, so would give low pr ppl the drive to become high pr to be able to trade with high pr ppl

    Killing trading and player to player economy and interactions, give aways, and helping new players, was nail in coffin for a lot of us...

    They shut down d13 and it's bye bye gamigo for me forever.

    And before anyone says they will eventually shut down 360 and PS3,

    Pc doesn't have to shut down and if gamigo wanted could let us console players to transfer to pc for d13, you'd think be easier with our toons now being on cloud servers and not far fetched.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  3. #3
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    Either way we both just hold our breath cause none of our ideas or changes going to happen
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  4. #4
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Every where
    Posts
    294
    although i don’t think you ge the point it’s a simple me or nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

    They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

  5. #5
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    So in conclusion i being the petition
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    If you don't want to play d13 don't play it... Nothing's stopping you, leave d13 and idea of shutting it down on forum alone...

    I will never play 2050, no trading killed player to player interactions in many ways, ego grid way better then limited classes, power rating wack, a bunch of gun types missing,

    And before anyone says not possible to have trading because power rating all it would take to make it work is if a high pr ppl give or trade with low pr ppl gear could auto level to there low pr, but not auto level up a low pr person giving to a high pr person, so would give low pr ppl the drive to become high pr to be able to trade with high pr ppl

    Killing trading and player to player economy and interactions, give aways, and helping new players, was nail in coffin for a lot of us...

    They shut down d13 and it's bye bye gamigo for me forever.

    And before anyone says they will eventually shut down 360 and PS3,

    Pc doesn't have to shut down and if gamigo wanted could let us console players to transfer to pc for d13, you'd think be easier with our toons now being on cloud servers and not far fetched.
    Correction.., you mean when Gameplanet Rotation, (A Game World Generation/Natural Rotation), Kill Switched By Play Station Headquarters And Xbox Headquarters, not The Ark Grand Hall Redirecting Play Station 3 and Xbox 360, but you already knew that.

    No Game World Universal, Even D13, (has any say so) When Play Station And Xbox Headquarter's Universal make The Call/Decision. Trying to put the Decision On The Ark Grand Hall, like many other Game Travelers, is very much you being you.

    Not Becoming Of A True Game Traveler.

  7. #7
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Every where
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I just re re checked what i said lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

    They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

  8. #8
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Correction.., you mean when Gameplanet Rotation, (A Game World Generation/Natural Rotation), Kill Switched By Play Station Headquarters And Xbox Headquarters, not The Ark Grand Hall Redirecting Play Station 3 and Xbox 360, but you already knew that.

    No Game World Universal, Even D13, (has any say so) When Play Station And Xbox Headquarter's Universal make The Call/Decision. Trying to put the Decision On The Ark Grand Hall, like many other Game Travelers, is very much you being you.

    Not Becoming Of A True Game Traveler.
    I am a founder pack owner and about 2500 power rating on 2050, albeit I don't play or want to I have briefly and my secretary "who you know" has played for me too, still not interested in 2050 and 75 bargain boxes with way and how bad RNG is not going to change my mind, game world would need major overhauls, refresh, and way more content and context before I could take seriously again, there's too many greener pastures elsewhere and to dwell in role-play and player interactions I will go to instead when d13 reality seizes to exist anymore, that's my opinion and choice please respect it. As you know what I was all about and enjoyed most in d13 "regional supplies" market blocks, and buy and selling, trion screwed gamigo over so bad killing trading period... No if ands or buts, and that's only brushing the surface "even if they bring back mod trading" still not enough.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  9. #9
    Member overwacther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Every where
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    75 bargain boxes with way and how bad RNG is not going to change my mind.
    Would you rather receive something and enjoy the thought i’m not saying that’s gonna
    make everything go poof but it’s a pretty good start. Also bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

    They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

  10. #10
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Would you rather receive something and enjoy the thought i’m not saying that’s gonna
    make everything go poof but it’s a pretty good start. Also bump
    No I want to play d13, shutting down d13 and giving us 75 crap RNG random loot boxes not going to make me play 2050 or want to migrate there...
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts