+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @medjed I'd have to disagree with you!
    COMPENSATION should be the most agro topic on these forums as they are on your RIFT, ARKAGE, TROVE forums. Defiance isn't the only game your company is experiencing these "server migration issues" with, all the games you've acquired from trion worlds all had "issues" of their own, all of those games also got fixes asap and the "loyal" paying players all have been COMPENSATED!
    As It stands x360 d13 is the only game you have left to finish migrating, so what's the hold up?
    Where's my compensation x360na ?
    Where's my patron pass that was stolen during the 2weeks downtime?
    Why do all my tickets I send in instantly get COMPLETED status, yet nothing is ever done?
    Why all this secrecy towards your players, like you won't put up patch notes before the patch goes "live"?
    Why do 360 players get treated as second class citizens? Is our quality of service/life not as important?

ALL ARK HUNTERS LIVES MATTER!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    @medjed I'd have to disagree with you!
    COMPENSATION should be the most agro topic on these forums as they are on your RIFT, ARKAGE, TROVE forums. Defiance isn't the only game your company is experiencing these "server migration issues" with, all the games you've acquired from trion worlds all had "issues" of their own, all of those games also got fixes asap and the "loyal" paying players all have been COMPENSATED!
    As It stands x360 d13 is the only game you have left to finish migrating, so what's the hold up?
    Where's my compensation x360na ?
    Where's my patron pass that was stolen during the 2weeks downtime?
    Why do all my tickets I send in instantly get COMPLETED status, yet nothing is ever done?
    Why all this secrecy towards your players, like you won't put up patch notes before the patch goes "live"?
    Why do 360 players get treated as second class citizens? Is our quality of service/life not as important?

ALL ARK HUNTERS LIVES MATTER!!
    they need to log in to ps3 or xbox to see their shtako server service in action . going on 7 years and i have never seen a dev team member or any member ever log in to ps3 defiance .

Lol same here but 4yrs for me.
    I'd bet everything I own that gamigo doesn't even have a ps3/xbox360 in any of their offices.

Lol same here but 4yrs for me.
    I'd bet everything I own that gamigo doesn't even have a ps3/xbox360 in any of their offices.
    a dev can log in with their pc to any server cant they?

Defiance 2013, could we have Santas Hats??
    ... I calmly smoke my last cigarette, then I look up to the sky... Iam saying Goodbye to my kin and comrades... One last drink... then down to the ArkFall, with my guns blazing... To the extended leave...

@deathbringer I'm not sure?
    From one of the first videos about D13 crossplay , I'd think they'd be able to use their "admin" status on PC to login or make changes on "console" versions but not sure.
    I do know that a "Dev kit" ps3 or 360 would definitely work tho, I have a red ringed XDK for sale if your interested @gamigo... its NTSC tho

@deathbringer I'm not sure?
    From one of the first videos about D13 crossplay , I'd think they'd be able to use their "admin" status on PC to login or make changes on "console" versions but not sure.
    I do know that a "Dev kit" ps3 or 360 would definitely work tho, I have a red ringed XDK for sale if your interested @gamigo... its NTSC tho
    amazon, walmart and ebay still has some new 360 and ps3 .also gamestop still sales used ones . around here at pawn shops you can get them for around $50. usd.

i would buy them a ps3 if they were to play as a f2p player in the current condition of ps3 d13
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    i would buy them a ps3 if they were to play as a f2p player in the current condition of ps3 d13
    Why would anyone buy a ps3 and play that schtako? Why not get an Atari and play an 8-bit version, let's call it d1972. Why go for the worst version of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post

Pro-tip: They probably still wouldn't play it... let's be honest. At the end of the day, the PS3 is trash.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread