+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    Enough w pics/drawings/words

    This is a “shooter” game, not pre-school.

    You’ve only given one task (DM) that actually involved playing the game.

    Maybe I’m alone with this but I would prefer tasks that involve actually being logged in and playing the game.

  2. #2
    Member RJRJ35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support
    Posts
    1,363
    I'm just happy they r being involved and talking to us instead of the silent treatment like how it was before

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    11

    Establishing Paradise

    Exactly True. In 2050 We all want events, the reindeer hunt every year. Silicon valley, the shrill, incursions, expeditions and new outfits and of course the 100 runners at Iron Demon Ranch where you can buy all Legendary Weapons and mods for every synergy to stop all the bickering in the Forums. Make the game a little more challenging. D13 should have been incorporated into 2050 along with all the new classes, protos,crystals and matrix to give us some sort of semblance to fulfill the promise of new content and a reachable state of "Endgame"

  4. #4
    Member David Irwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    This is a “shooter” game, not pre-school.

    You’ve only given one task (DM) that actually involved playing the game.

    Maybe I’m alone with this but I would prefer tasks that involve actually being logged in and playing the game.
    Yea, im tryin to be a sport and play along with this calendar, but new content, real events are needed badly. Day 6 advent calendar had a decent reward 30pg, and still less than a dozen people participated! Really , it seems obvious to me its only going to be real content , real events, and real fixes for the countless issues. This will bring people in to game, excited to play and more likely to support it. Always with this game it is the story of great potential squandered.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

  5. #5
    There's not many ways to put it, there's only one: the calendar is complete sh!t and not even related to the game.

  6. #6
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Posts
    813
    I've been trying to be a good sport as well! But I cant help to agree with all of you! Most of us are adults between the ages of 30 and 60 years old. I even have people on my clan in there 70s. We want new content, back to back events, silicon valley, the rest of the pvp, and Alkatraz. Fix the damm achievements too and give us some new content already! I would rather have new events and new content than a German advent calender!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

  7. #7
    Member RJRJ35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Most of us are adults between the ages of 30 and 60 years old.
    Lol it's magic brat kids turn into crotchety old farts on Christmas haha


    You can want in one n

    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    complete sh!t
    in other hand,...

    At least we're gettin somethin damn i mean what else can they do being community managers it's prob all Gamigo will let them do

  8. #8
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Slime Climb
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    There's not many ways to put it, there's only one: the calendar is complete sh!t and not even related to the game.
    100% agreed

    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

  9. #9
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Yea, im tryin to be a sport and play along with this calendar, but new content, real events are needed badly. Day 6 advent calendar had a decent reward 30pg, and still less than a dozen people participated! Really , it seems obvious to me its only going to be real content , real events, and real fixes for the countless issues. This will bring people in to game, excited to play and more likely to support it. Always with this game it is the story of great potential squandered.
    Decent reward? 30pg? Man i Go to a random emergencie Spray 2 bullets with my MC in and bamm 30pg
    Thanks to Gamigo for

    Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    At least we're gettin somethin damn i mean what else can they do being community managers it's prob all Gamigo will let them do
    That's THEIR problem. If they give jobs to people without giving them the tools to do it, why would it be MY problem?

    The calendar isn't much better than nothing. I'm not about to fulfill someone's foot fetish to get a few salvages. It might as well not even exists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts