+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Enough w pics/drawings/words

This is a “shooter” game, not pre-school.

You’ve only given one task (DM) that actually involved playing the game.

Maybe I’m alone with this but I would prefer tasks that involve actually being logged in and playing the game.

I'm just happy they r being involved and talking to us instead of the silent treatment like how it was before

Establishing Paradise

Exactly True. In 2050 We all want events, the reindeer hunt every year. Silicon valley, the shrill, incursions, expeditions and new outfits and of course the 100 runners at Iron Demon Ranch where you can buy all Legendary Weapons and mods for every synergy to stop all the bickering in the Forums. Make the game a little more challenging. D13 should have been incorporated into 2050 along with all the new classes, protos,crystals and matrix to give us some sort of semblance to fulfill the promise of new content and a reachable state of "Endgame"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    This is a “shooter” game, not pre-school.

You’ve only given one task (DM) that actually involved playing the game.

Maybe I’m alone with this but I would prefer tasks that involve actually being logged in and playing the game.
    Yea, im tryin to be a sport and play along with this calendar, but new content, real events are needed badly. Day 6 advent calendar had a decent reward 30pg, and still less than a dozen people participated! Really , it seems obvious to me its only going to be real content , real events, and real fixes for the countless issues. This will bring people in to game, excited to play and more likely to support it. Always with this game it is the story of great potential squandered.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

There's not many ways to put it, there's only one: the calendar is complete sh!t and not even related to the game.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    I've been trying to be a good sport as well! But I cant help to agree with all of you! Most of us are adults between the ages of 30 and 60 years old. I even have people on my clan in there 70s. We want new content, back to back events, silicon valley, the rest of the pvp, and Alkatraz. Fix the damm achievements too and give us some new content already! I would rather have new events and new content than a German advent calender!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Most of us are adults between the ages of 30 and 60 years old.
    Lol it's magic brat kids turn into crotchety old farts on Christmas haha

You can want in one n

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    complete sh!t
    in other hand,...

At least we're gettin somethin damn i mean what else can they do being community managers it's prob all Gamigo will let them do

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    There's not many ways to put it, there's only one: the calendar is complete sh!t and not even related to the game.
    100% agreed

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Yea, im tryin to be a sport and play along with this calendar, but new content, real events are needed badly. Day 6 advent calendar had a decent reward 30pg, and still less than a dozen people participated! Really , it seems obvious to me its only going to be real content , real events, and real fixes for the countless issues. This will bring people in to game, excited to play and more likely to support it. Always with this game it is the story of great potential squandered.
    Decent reward? 30pg? Man i Go to a random emergencie Spray 2 bullets with my MC in and bamm 30pg

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    At least we're gettin somethin damn i mean what else can they do being community managers it's prob all Gamigo will let them do
    That's THEIR problem. If they give jobs to people without giving them the tools to do it, why would it be MY problem?

The calendar isn't much better than nothing. I'm not about to fulfill someone's foot fetish to get a few salvages. It might as well not even exists.

+ Reply to Thread