+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    lets see..make dumb pics, play word games, decipher simple code, shoot easy enemies... sounds like they are trying to find a new dev

Oneworld for president !

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkeysGuy View Post
    The hope for any of the commonly requested fixes like achievements drifts ever further down the river Styx.
    Yeah, certainly seems that way...

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    you kind of remind me of this old bag across the street that used to yell at us all the time for everything

It's just an Advent calendar lol
    You remind me of that slightly ******ed kid with no friend who was mostly eating lawn during baseball practice.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    You remind me of that slightly ******ed kid with no friend who was mostly eating lawn during baseball practice.
    In D13 we got 1000 PG for today's Advent calendar

Lol I played Little League, I was the pitcher actually 2nd base some days, went undefeated one season it was pretty awesome. Good memories

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I find it funny all you D13 players commenting in our 2050 forums! Do you even know what (PG) is? You sure don't get (PG) from going to emergencies and spraying two bullets in 2050! If you don't play 2050 please don't comment here in the 2050 forums! These are two completely different games!
    I find it funny a day 1 player who plays both games would ask a d13 player if he even knows what pg is. PG started in d13. And yes 2 rnds from a well built MC can get you pg. But you're day 1 clearly you know this right? Just like you'd know 2050 players bombed d13 forums for months with all your games bs that was broken or "the exact same game!!!" D13 is dead and still getting better loot though enjoy your nonsupremes and expos oh **** my bad yall dont have those they are coming......sooooon........

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    I find it funny a day 1 player who plays both games would ask a d13 player if he even knows what pg is. PG started in d13. And yes 2 rnds from a well built MC can get you pg. But you're day 1 clearly you know this right? Just like you'd know 2050 players bombed d13 forums for months with all your games bs that was broken or "the exact same game!!!" D13 is dead and still getting better loot though enjoy your nonsupremes and expos oh **** my bad yall dont have those they are coming......sooooon........
    If anyone wants to play 2050 that's cool and all but them that think they are somehow special or better than d13 players because they play the newer version are probably r*tarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    If anyone wants to play 2050 that's cool and all but them that think they are somehow special or better than d13 players because they play the newer version are probably r*tarded.
    Yet, A Game Traveler Of True Standings, (in consideration for that Game World Universal and Game Travelers Adventuring it), keep some Thoughtfulness to ourselves. It's befitting to us as Game Travelers, if Mentality Cancer's harming, assisting, and forcing Awareness at the same time, therefore creating more mountains, (within a Game World), than the Game World Universal actually begin with, or needed.

Defiance Universal being Born wasn't about Competion with It's Continuation. PlayStation 3 Software Highway, Can't Do What PlayStation 4 Software Highway can do. And pretty much leaves PlayStation 3 And Xbox 360 (Software Highways) In The Dust. And that's putting it politely.

Ark Travelers From Defiance Universal (D13), many who didn't want a Defiance Universal, (but loves Defiance As A Universal), meant their not Game Travelers, or fossil it's Imaginative, yet then Expedition to 2050's Universal only halt Defiance Universal from Harvesting, from every Angle that's possible, (including Dailies, Weekly, and Event Reward's Collection), which Rewarding Collectors can use against Arkfall Board Of Directors, into inching what Individualism selfishly Requesting, Requests such as New Community Mangers, with Ark Travelers misunderstanding their seat of Influence, nor honoring them as The Few's calling loyalty, based on, the Request Ark Hunter's asked for.

(At Least Know The Score Before Attempting Teaching What Doesn't Exist In Game World. General Speaking. No Offense.)

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #39
    Skipping the part with game versions and heading directly to the Advent Calendar.

As you know Advent Calendar is a new thing to Defiance and D2050. It’s a community event and has nothing to do with the ingame events and whatever goes from the developer’s side.

We did split 24 tasks into ingame, enemy hunting, art and creative. This was mainly to give the event its uniqueness and to keep the tradition of gamigo. In gamigo we schedule same calendars that bring a portion of small gifts, poems, puzzles and games. We’re not forcing an M rated game to draw a Santa. It’s more like if you want - do it if not then none would force you or do it with the M rating as long as it has a relation to the game and event.

Another aspect why we didn’t do 24 days full of ingame tasks. To answer that we had reasons. First of all, we had many ideas and wanted to do it as an ingame Pursuit or Contract but considering the difficulties we faced we had to drop the idea. Although we still wanted to have these tasks and included some but completing ingame tasks without a counter is quite problematic so we used only a few of them. Therefore, this is something that we’ll gather and improve next time. But again, we also didn’t want to drop the tradition too.

Somewhere in the end of December will add a feedback form where you can anonymously your your feedback regarding this event and your wishes for the next community event (perhaps next advent calendar). We will evaluate every response and improve of course.

+ Reply to Thread