+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Decent reward? 30pg? Man i Go to a random emergencie Spray 2 bullets with my MC in and bamm 30pg
    im afraid you are mixed up, this is a 2050 thread . In classic defiance its easy to earn but NOT in 2050. In 2050 the only way to earn pg is 60 each day from contracts or buy it in bit store ( 30 pg is 300 bits), you could spend 40 paradise rep for 1pg as well ( rip off)
    Also the point of this thread, and what i was getting at was that this advent calendar is a fail. Get informed before you make pointless arguements, that take away from the points being made.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

It's kind of corny but I like it, corny Christmas things. Chip pullers r cool and I got a Caustic Venom from the boxes (D13)

Ofc it's not goin to fix the game but still alright to get some little gifts from Gamigo

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    That's THEIR problem. If they give jobs to people without giving them the tools to do it, why would it be MY problem?

The calendar isn't much better than nothing. I'm not about to fulfill someone's foot fetish to get a few salvages. It might as well not even exists.
    The advent calendar i think could be doing more harm than good, since many serious adult gamers are finding it completely laughable . Gamigo , if you want player to suport your game and spend serious cash, then players must be treated seriously.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    The advent calendar i think could be doing more harm than good, since many serious adult gamers are finding it completely laughable . Gamigo , if you want player to suport your game and spend serious cash, then players must be treated seriously.
    As an older player I find this screenshot/picture stuff is silly.
    Most (if not all) other Free to Play games have INGAME event activities. Not this silly stuff.
    AND: The rewards are worth the trouble. XP boosts and skins are next to worthless.
    EG. A certain company who's name starts with War and ends with Gaming give wonderful things like slots, free vehicles, skins, ingame currency (And we're talking the BEST currency. Not a lot; but some), and name tags. -From events one does WHILE PLAYING.
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    Most (if not all) other Free to Play games have INGAME event activities. Not this silly stuff.
    Same... 100% agreed.

Still don't see a reason to bother re-installing the damn game.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Decent reward? 30pg? Man i Go to a random emergencie Spray 2 bullets with my MC in and bamm 30pg
    I find it funny all you D13 players commenting in our 2050 forums! Do you even know what (PG) is? You sure don't get (PG) from going to emergencies and spraying two bullets in 2050! If you don't play 2050 please don't comment here in the 2050 forums! These are two completely different games!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    AND: The rewards are worth the trouble. XP boosts and skins are next to worthless.
    EG. A certain company who's name starts with War and ends with Gaming give wonderful things like slots, free vehicles, skins, ingame currency (And we're talking the BEST currency. Not a lot; but some), and name tags. -From events one does WHILE PLAYING.
    100% agreed

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Yep 100% true!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    It's kind of corny but I like it, corny Christmas things. Chip pullers r cool and I got a Caustic Venom from the boxes (D13)

Ofc it's not goin to fix the game but still alright to get some little gifts from Gamigo
    If you do not play 2050! Why do you post in our threads? Is it that lonely in the d13 section? Most players here in the 2050 section do not know what chip pullers are or a Caustic Venom. No one here cares about your d13 gifts! All you are doing is spamming the 2050 forums with useless crap that does nothing for any of us here!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    If you do not play 2050! Why do you post in our threads? Is it that lonely in the d13 section? Most players here in the 2050 section do not know what chip pullers are or a Caustic Venom. No one here cares about your d13 gifts! All you are doing is spamming the 2050 forums with useless crap that does nothing for any of us here!
    U just mad I got something cool

No need to start flip out n hit yourself over it, just was sharing my opinion about the Advent Calendar idea. Just because I mention D13 doesn't change the point I was making. Saying that it's actually hurting the game somehow is pretty far fetched it's just a little Christmas thing for us.

+ Reply to Thread