+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    If you do not play 2050! Why do you post in our threads? Is it that lonely in the d13 section? Most players here in the 2050 section do not know what chip pullers are or a Caustic Venom. No one here cares about your d13 gifts! All you are doing is spamming the 2050 forums with useless crap that does nothing for any of us here!
    The same could be said of you 2050 players posting in the 2013 forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    I nvr actually seen anyone get mad at an Advent calendar before. 2050 players er kind of twitchy

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by nugar View Post
    I play both games! I am a day 1 player on both games! I play mostly on 2050, but I do log into d13 as well every few days. I would play more d13 but the lag is so bad on the 360 that it is not playable!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    U just mad I got something cool

No need to start flip out n hit yourself over it, just was sharing my opinion about the Advent Calendar idea. Just because I mention D13 doesn't change the point I was making. Saying that it's actually hurting the game somehow is pretty far fetched it's just a little Christmas thing for us.
    1-The advent calendar is sh!t;
    2-The question is why you keep posting about a game on a forum about a different game? Why not go posting about d13 on a tomb raider forum or a tetris forum? Makes as much sense as posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    1-The advent calendar is sh!t;
    I thought it was cool, they could of just did nothing.

(i got my chip pullers from the first day today)

2-The question is why you keep posting about a game on a forum about a different game? Why not go posting about d13 on a tomb raider forum or a tetris forum? Makes as much sense as posting here.
    The Advent Calendar is on D13 too. The post was about the Advent Calendar and my reply was about the Advent Calendar

Anything can n will be argued about xd

It's just an advent calendar lol

The nugget of pepper jack cheese was a better reward in our advent calendar today, just saying...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    The nugget of pepper jack cheese was a better reward in our advent calendar today, just saying...
    50 arkforge (D13) is alright but I might trade it for some pepper jack

That and some Underwood ham and Ritz's (awesome) yes

The last day maybe we get some JP's

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I thought it was cool, they could of just did nothing.

(i got my chip pullers from the first day today)

The Advent Calendar is on D13 too. The post was about the Advent Calendar and my reply was about the Advent Calendar

Anything can n will be argued about xd

It's just an advent calendar lol
    Well, feel free to go talk about the sh!tty advent calendar on the d13 board. Or not. You can also just ****.

It's definitely a bit half-hearted-feeling when it's about all we've got to talk about. The hope for any of the commonly requested fixes like achievements drifts ever further down the river styx.

I pretty much log in for events now and that's it. At least with Trove, you can hope for content updates and more/working achievements. But we ain't really got that here.
    | 4999 Power | 1285 Pursuit Rating | 27/31 Prototypes | 12/96 Flawless Synergy Crystals |

Well, feel free to go talk about the sh!tty advent calendar on the d13 board. Or not. You can also just ****.
    you kind of remind me of this old bag across the street that used to yell at us all the time for everything

It's just an Advent calendar lol

+ Reply to Thread