+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sooo should I?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i wonder if his vid is still up .of him crushing everything .all his super jps ,t6s, shields and rigs.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...his-is-the-end...
    Yep, it's still up...the video in the thread don't work but the youtube link does.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...his-is-the-end...
    Yep, it's still up...the video in the thread don't work but the youtube link does.
    wow , thats crazy . i am very surprised its still up.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Ah, I think DEATHBRINGER210 was talking about konstantinov ... "the guy who left". But thanks again for the info on the Limitless rig etc.
    I miss konstantinov, but totally understand and accept his choice to delete all previous work, contributions, posts and such. Yours and his threads were my go to posts and you guys were some of best help on forum for me "heishiro mitsurugi" over the years tyvm.

If you search my posts on Yoshimitsu I gave you light energy and kon a shout-out not too long ago
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Calm like a bomb, a good helpful dude too

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I miss konstantinov, but totally understand and accept his choice to delete all previous work, contributions, posts and such. Yours and his threads were my go to posts and you guys were some of best help on forum for me "heishiro mitsurugi" over the years tyvm.

If you search my posts on Yoshimitsu I gave you light energy and kon a shout-out not too long ago
    Ah, thanks for the praise / compliments . I’m glad my threads have been of some use to you (or anyone) – that’s obviously why I / we make them, hoping that players will find the information helpful in some way.

There should be ingame an Advertisement for the Forum !!!
    And If there is one it was Not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    1. Should I create an ultimate gamer guide with useful info
    In the midst of all this mess of threads it is important to clarify that you can make an extensive and / or complete guide or an updated useful guide (that would be less effort).

When I say updated it would only be limited to the information necessary for the current Defiance, since there are many guides with information that are not accurate due to changes that arose in the game over time and that are lacking information on weapons, synergies and other aspects new ones that were incorporated (keep it in mind to avoid mistakes).

P.s .: It should be noted that these old guides were the help of many players who are now veterans, as well as the "Combo breaker" videos.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

I was a leader alongside Combo, when I left clan to do my own thing, he told me I was the only reason he still played d13, broke my heart haha, he quit shortly after and gave all his stuff away, I miss my homie great dude

His videos definitely worth a look for new players, too bad trion nerfed all his farm spots and drama that almost made him quit YouTube when people tried to claim his work as their own as if they did it before him...

Overwatcher give credit where it's due if use anyone's material to source your guides and you will be fine