+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    still not fixed
    There are no hacks for this game that I know of the fr glitch every1 uses the other 1s like hib, pi, hs, BT are all broken syns not glitches

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    There are no hacks for this game that I know of the fr glitch every1 uses the other 1s like hib, pi, hs, BT are all broken syns not glitches
    never said this is was a hack.

Did they ever fix any of the glitches?

Nope they're still doing it in pvp every day, they even teach each other the glitches in zone chat. I can tell exactly who they are when they take no dmg at all from my 5000 dmg cn mb but can kill me in 2 shots. Aj there are most def people doing stuff that they shouldn't be. There's a guy who can duplicate items and drop em on the ground I see him in expos doing it all the time. Anything with a hard drive can be hacked/modded. All they have to do is change lines of code. I mean my uncle used to jailbreak the original PlayStations and that was back in the 90s. Any of these consoles can be tampered with.

I'm not surprised at all people hack the thing but I am at them not doing anything about it. They're losing players and money over it. What's the point of buying good gear if you can just hack or glitch and have better?

Yes things can be hacked but everything is stored on a online server and yes servers can be hack but hackers ether do for money or to be noticed now defiance is a broken *** pos game so being noticed we would have heard about it in the modding community. Money they have a tight lock on the store now so I don't think it would be worth it any ways the another reason would be to get free gear and there might be ppl doing it super low key but the majority of real hackers/modders would not waste there time hacking into this pos game. And like I said before a buddy of mine had a jb ps3 tried to buy bits in the bits store and he was banned instantly he got a email from trion and from psn a day later telling basically his toon and account were being deleted for using unofficial firmware as in custom firmware aka cfw now that tells me that the servers can detect cfw which means if u were to try to hack into the servers you would be a banned very quickly now there definitely probably are hacks for the PC but consoles are a bit more tricky and here check this out
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ng-in-Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Nope they're still doing it in pvp every day, they even teach each other the glitches in zone chat. I can tell exactly who they are when they take no dmg at all from my 5000 dmg cn mb but can kill me in 2 shots. Aj there are most def people doing stuff that they shouldn't be. There's a guy who can duplicate items and drop em on the ground I see him in expos doing it all the time. Anything with a hard drive can be hacked/modded. All they have to do is change lines of code. I mean my uncle used to jailbreak the original PlayStations and that was back in the 90s. Any of these consoles can be tampered with.
    you dont do 5k in damage in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    Yes things can be hacked but everything is stored on a online server and yes servers can be hack but hackers ether do for money or to be noticed now defiance is a broken *** pos game so being noticed we would have heard about it in the modding community. Money they have a tight lock on the store now so I don't think it would be worth it any ways the another reason would be to get free gear and there might be ppl doing it super low key but the majority of real hackers/modders would not waste there time hacking into this pos game. And like I said before a buddy of mine had a jb ps3 tried to buy bits in the bits store and he was banned instantly he got a email from trion and from psn a day later telling basically his toon and account were being deleted for using unofficial firmware as in custom firmware aka cfw now that tells me that the servers can detect cfw which means if u were to try to hack into the servers you would be a banned very quickly now there definitely probably are hacks for the PC but consoles are a bit more tricky and here check this out
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ng-in-Defiance
    So I guess from what I've read so far on the forums and elsewhere it's ok to hack the game, cheat, speedhack, change your damage around, shoot through walls, and glitch things for years and get away with it.

But if you try to hack the store for any reason you get banned instantly. Wow lol.

And yes, pc is a sh*t show hack-a-thon. It takes about 15 minutes or less to run some hacks on PC. Pvp is not a test of skill, it's more like a hacking contest most days.

That wasn't really my point I was trying to say that they patched mostly all the hardcore exploits on consoles they have been doing so since the game came out that thread was posted in 2015