+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to log on PS4 NA

Unable to log on PS4 NA

The game is extremely laggy. 95% of my clan members & friends can't log into the game. For the few that can, the game is unplayable. Vendors are not rendering, and the map is completely blank.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    I just checked PS4 servers and they are working normally. Could you please check it again and tell me if you still have this login and lag issue?

Then we would give it another check.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I just checked PS4 servers and they are working normally. Could you please check it again and tell me if you still have this login and lag issue?

Then we would give it another check.
    Ps3 NA servers still down after solstice patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Assasin View Post
    Ps3 NA servers still down after solstice patch.
    The patch was able to be installed about 30 minutes before the servers were brought back online. The estimated downtime was 3 hours according to the official post. Which would have suggested the servers to be back online around 2pm eastern time. Which they were.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    The patch was able to be installed about 30 minutes before the servers were brought back online. The estimated downtime was 3 hours according to the official post. Which would have suggested the servers to be back online around 2pm eastern time. Which they were.
    ps3 na is still down

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ps3 na is still down
    I misread but this section is dedicated to Defiance 2050. Have you all tried posting in the section for Classic Defiance?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I misread but this section is dedicated to Defiance 2050. Have you all tried posting in the section for Classic Defiance?
    quoted person . ps3 na is. tried to quote the cm.