+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Frostbringer Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

we are currently taking the Frostbringer Pack in D2050 offline. Please write a Support Ticket. We will grant your Bits back via the Support System. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    This is also affecting players in Classic Defiance (PS3). I have directed members of our Facebook group to submit support tickets as well.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Will the pack be returning?
    Why do people even want to buy This? It's a re skinned van that drives horribly and a name plate you will never use! Am im missing something? Easy pass! Even more so if you purchased the van from Halloween. It's the same van, just re skinned!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

we are currently taking the Frostbringer Pack in D2050 offline. Please write a Support Ticket. We will grant your Bits back via the Support System. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    File a ticket ?
    I spent few hundred $$$ more than two weeks ago on the bargain boxes Celestial wrath weapon dropped but never received I opened a ticket and 15 days later still no answer!

Today like an idiot I also bought the pack and same thing again no pack received
    This in d13 .. so what should I do now ? Contact Sony or seek a legal action ?

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14

alaz3r, we run some tests today and it works on D13, I also sent you a PM in case if it wasn't solved yet.

If any still has any unreceived items please send a ticket to the Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

alaz3r, we run some tests today and it works on D13, I also sent you a PM in case if it wasn't solved yet.

If any still has any unreceived items please send a ticket to the Customer Support.
    @Madjed first of all let me thank you and the team for correcting my bargain box issue you really restored my faith and I will with no doubt be investing again knowing now that nothing will be missed, big thank u

About frost pack yes indeed I received my bits back in d13 so I do understand from your post that we are able to re-purchase the pack now ? Can you please confirm that the frost pack issue is fixed so I can give it another go ?

Thanks again for fixing my issue and I hope you guys get the time to look after our d13 game as there is still a very good number playing it on a daily basis and many happy to invest but just waiting for something new waiting for an update or two, we all know it’s not the end of the d13 yet so please give it some love and a little more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

I’m one of the admins for a Defiance Facebook group (PS3 NA). We’ve had a few people post about not receiving the Frostbringer pack after purchasing. I’ve directed them to submit a CS ticket but I wanted to once again share here so that it can be checked again. Perhaps not everyone is getting the items?
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Why do people even want to buy This? It's a re skinned van that drives horribly and a name plate you will never use! Am im missing something? Easy pass! Even more so if you purchased the van from Halloween. It's the same van, just re skinned!
    Some people buy to support the game. They usually don’t come to forums. Some people buy just to have. I already had the bundle from last time so didn’t need it again. Yes, the handling is terrible. The skin is nice though.

Unhappy

The first to post on here , submitted my ticket the same day, and not a word back from support. It sucks that I made the post and others have got their error compensation. Sad to see I was just flattened over by a van filled with defiance support.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alivare View Post
    The first to post on here , submitted my ticket the same day, and not a word back from support. It sucks that I made the post and others have got their error compensation. Sad to see I was just flattened over by a van filled with defiance support.
    That is unacceptable If you ask me! Pm medjed and ask her if she can help you out! She may be able to get a hold of customer support to rectify this quicker! I would also print a copy of this charge from your credit card, and the posts from Gamigo saying that there is a problem with this pack! If your on XBOX or PlayStation call them first, And if they can't do anything. Call your credit card and dispute the charges!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

It may take up to 3 days to get the bits back
    Also you may received the refund without a reply to your ticket so keep an eye on your bits

+ Reply to Thread