+ Reply to Thread

ATTENTION - wrong syn on weapons from Solstice Strike

the drops and Ex Inanis items are Cleansing Flames !!!!
    only the crystals are correct !

Fix it asap please

UPDATE :
    it seems the mods (and weapons?) are Frigid Impact , but the description are from Cleansing Flames. At least in german

the the description of the shields are totally f*ked up :-/
    https://imgur.com/uP7jYBd

the english version is correct
    https://imgur.com/K600EQR

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello,

thank you for reporting the issue. Currently in German and French some translation is incorrect and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    some translation is incorrect
    some ?

will appreciate the fix , meanwhile I switched to english version

It's good to be able to get previous event 'Mod Fusion' mods, but I think it might be better to make them available via some other means, like a special vendor. Having two types of Mod Fusion dropping in Solstice Strike may noticeably dilute the Frigid Impact mods, and then the community will request these again.

Also, the fact that Cleansing Flames mods are part of Solstice Strike should have been mentioned in the patch notes. Otherwise, players are going to be confused and think it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    There are some Cleansing Flames mods as a community request from the previous event.
    The problem is , the callsign of the mods are the same !
    I've put a Cleansing Flames mod (stock) into my old Cleansing Flames fragger.
    The result is , the mod isn't a real Cleansing Flames mod , so it must be a Frigid Impact mod.
    https://imgur.com/Pqt24Sj

So how should we distinguish them ?????

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Sorry. There was a bit of misunderstanding. Cleansing Flames drops still can be acquired during the Solstice Strike event. But not as event drop.
    You cannot get Halloween items in the Solstice Strike so this is why it’s not included in Patch Notes as this mod are not part of the event. You can get it randomly from Ex Inanis vendor for example.

The other problem is that in German version Frigid Impact has same translation as Cleansing Flames and this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry. There was a bit of misunderstanding. Cleansing Flames drops still can be acquired during the Solstice Strike event. But not as event drop.
    You cannot get Halloween items in the Solstice Strike so this is why it’s not included in Patch Notes as this mod are not part of the event. You can get it randomly from Ex Inanis vendor for example.
    Ah, okay, thank you for the clarification, Medjed . I was a little surprised to see you completely deleted your earlier post though, and removed the quote from mine .

I believe "patch notes" don't just cover events, but any significant changes to the game that are included with the patch (at least they should, players don’t like stealth changes). I think previous patch notes have sometimes included additional changes as an appendix.

The other problem is that in German version Frigid Impact has same translation as Cleansing Flames and this will be fixed as soon as possible.
    Indeed. This used to happen a lot with the French and German versions. I hoped that Gamigo would check and correct the text for these languages more frequently than Trion did, since Gamigo should have a big advantage here .