+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event drops not working.

Event drops not working.

I'm aware that the supply crates for the event are currently unavailable. Would this also be why the event's aren't dropping any gear in the new synergy at all? The whole server of PC/NA just completed a major and nobody got a single drop. Not even green mods.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Wait a second, i could of sworn that they stopped event drops about 2 years ago, its one reason why i don't even play the Halloween event anymore. And last i checked, they stop dropping loot for the Christmas event as well. I could be wrong, but loot only drops in 2050.

Loot is dropped all over in defiance ps3 NA. I think they only drop from kills now. The problem is they do not stay long enough for you to actually see them.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Wait a second, i could of sworn that they stopped event drops about 2 years ago, its one reason why i don't even play the Halloween event anymore. And last i checked, they stop dropping loot for the Christmas event as well. I could be wrong, but loot only drops in 2050.
    This was changed again a few months ago.

@ Rouge Assasin - In the brand new event synergy? o.O
    PC/NA

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    This was changed again a few months ago.

@ Rouge Assasin - In the brand new event synergy? o.O
    All past events dropped loot on the ground. Minors and mrjs. They stated the "random loot crate" at end of matches was for titles and head gear. If you already had those items you get nadda. This event should be no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Assasin View Post
    All past events dropped loot on the ground. Minors and mrjs. They stated the "random loot crate" at end of matches was for titles and head gear. If you already had those items you get nadda. This event should be no different.
    No, the past few events with new synergies etc, the end of the major/minor you'd always end with atleast one mod/weapon. It could be Green/blue.. but you'd have one. It was that way with Quasar Wave, Precision Bore etc... So it should be that way here too. How else are people meant to get mods/gear for this events synergy?
    PC/NA

PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

No, the past few events with new synergies etc, the end of the major/minor you'd always end with atleast one mod/weapon. It could be Green/blue.. but you'd have one. It was that way with Quasar Wave, Precision Bore etc... So it should be that way here too. How else are people meant to get mods/gear for this events synergy?
    Mods and guns have always dropped on the ground. Thats why people "farm". To get all those mods,perfected weapons. Not sure when the new syn will be added to the rotation. They may have changed it back to end battle random loot crates.

Yeah right.it should be
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Yea events started rewarding event syn mods, guns, event jps a while ago but without patron pass good luck pulling a jp . last 2 events qw, pb I played for 20hrs+ daily and only got 3 junk jps per event with pp.
    Unless JP mass cannons start coming out...I'm out.
    Events are not fun anymore to me atleast (copy and paste events) might be fun for new ppl tho.

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    Yea events started rewarding event syn mods, guns, event jps a while ago but without patron pass good luck pulling a jp . last 2 events qw, pb I played for 20hrs+ daily and only got 3 junk jps per event with pp.
    Unless JP mass cannons start coming out...I'm out.
    Events are not fun anymore to me atleast (copy and paste events) might be fun for new ppl tho.
    Yeah , jp mc's is what WE need
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra