+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Hello,

we still dont have any eta yet. But we will update you as soon as we have more informations for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

we still dont have any eta yet. But we will update you as soon as we have more informations for you.
    Sarenya, this game has been “down” for 5 months ever since the lag on the game got so bad that it became completely unplayable.

I’d advise that you keep them down until your team can fix the underlying lag/database/network problems- since it won’t matter to us until then.

That being said, “thanks” for letting us know servers are down and that we will be updated when they are up, but still unplayable...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

Man I haven't played in well over a year, missed the clan, community, and yes the game. Been about week and half, game close to unplayable. Expos are still fun(as long as you don't open doors until EVERYONE is completely loaded in, DO NOT switch your loadout) just to point out a couple of the poopie-perks we can enjoy. Tough to vendor/scrap things cause lag can easily trip up the sequence and bye bye to something that you were saving for whatever. (Lemme guess, my fault for not"favoring" item- to which I say you probably don't have a large invetory-or you have a spreadsheet like a lot of the merchants do). Point is that I am still having fun regardless of the many specks of poo on my Defiance ice cream, so much so that I bought patron pass, if nothing else I hate AF cap. (that was a chicken s*** move). Now for some reason 360NA is down and the same old non answer -answers are given. Kudos to you, ya got me again! Good to see things haven't changed.
    If you see me in the mountains with a lion, I ain't lying,
    Don't help me
    You better help the mountain lion.