+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360

Please add last year's Christmas prototypes to paradise vendor!

Currently there is no way to get the Christmas prototypes from last year! There not in the vendor rotation. Some of us missed one or both of these last year, and would like to purchase them. Can you please put these back in the paradise vendor or at least add them in the rotation in vendors.
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Mutant Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Can you please put these back in the paradise vendor or at least add them in the rotation in vendors.
    You have my vote.

Pulled Philanthropist today. Got off old Holiday Goal "Kill'em with Kindness" pursuit.

I got a hoarfrost drop from arkfall reward last night, so there is a chance to get last years christmas protos that way.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    I got a hoarfrost drop from arkfall reward last night, so there is a chance to get last years christmas protos that way.
    Thanks I also read in another post that someone got the whiteout! This is good news and confirmation by you = trusted source!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Decided to do one more Solstice Strike final before calling it a night or morning. Showed up right at the end and it was a pynumbra. Didn't have any currency left to spend with him. As soon as he disappeared my missing Whiteout prototype from last Christmas rolled off on my left side on screen. What a great end to the night!

I can confirm both Christmas guns are dropping after the Solstice Strike finals! It's completely random though, like it's always been!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Decided to do one more Solstice Strike final before calling it a night or morning. Showed up right at the end and it was a pynumbra. Didn't have any currency left to spend with him. As soon as he disappeared my missing Whiteout prototype from last Christmas rolled off on my left side on screen. What a great end to the night!

I can confirm both Christmas guns are dropping after the Solstice Strike finals! It's completely random though, like it's always been!
    Good to know that those prototypes got back so anyone needing them will not spend all PG in SS caches.
    Now I have only 4 PG because like you i saw those posts but didnt think they're really back until I saw this thread so at least I must keep 56 PG all the time to the whiteout hunting. You didn't get it because you didnt know but don't worry you will the next time.
    Also there is no mention in the forum that pynumbra has been updated, he always had the same trash since April 2019. Even I saw him yesterday and he had only pumpkin patch .
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Good to know that those prototypes got back so anyone needing them will not spend all PG in SS caches.
    Now I have only 4 PG because like you i saw those posts but didnt think they're really back until I saw this thread so at least I must keep 56 PG all the time to the whiteout hunting. You didn't get it because you didnt know but don't worry you will the next time.
    Also there is no mention in the forum that pynumbra has been updated, he always had the same trash since April 2019. Even I saw him yesterday and he had only pumpkin patch .
    I don't think you understand. David got the whiteout for free. When you get a Christmas proto, you just get it as reward for participating in the major SS.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I don't think you understand. David got the whiteout for free. When you get a Christmas proto, you just get it as reward for participating in the major SS.
    Ah ok so I got to participate as much as possible to SS arkfall to have it ?
    Because when ended the weekly contract they gave me event detonator.

Yeah, every major there's a super small chance you'll get hoarfrost or whiteout. It's 100% random, has nothing to do with your score, whether you already have it or not, whether you buy anything, etc... As long as you're there in time to say hello to PyNumbra or ExInaris, you have a small chance at one of the two.

I think it's just legacy code from last year that they didn't bother removing. Turns out it's a good thing imho. A broken clock is right twice a day.

+ Reply to Thread