+ Reply to Thread

Please return The Cyberclaus Set and Santa Hat to the Paradise Territory Vendor

During last year's Solstice Strike the Cyberclaus Set and Santa Hat were available for purchase in the Paradise Territory Vendor. Why aren't these items there this year, I know that Gamingo is greedy and just wants players' money but don't you all have hearts? How will you become a better owner than Trion if you won't even let players buy holiday themed outfits&headgear with in-game currency? Returning the holiday themed gear that was obtainable with in-game currency last year for this year's Solstice Strike truly would be the ultimate gift and gesture of good faith to your loyal and dedicated players.

Was it absolutely necessary to use large bold lettering? I came here to suggest they add the outfit back too but I’m not going to use large bold lettering and write it out like I’m raging.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    I agree that they should re add This! But as Ryu said no need for caps. Caps is equivalent to shouting, and that's not going to help on getting them to re add this!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

my letters are bigger!!!!