+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advent rewards are not being granted

I have participated in many of the days of the advent calendar, and was only given the reward for 1 day, just 1 mod was granted. I participated every time the task was to kill 50 of something, i participated eacn time the reward was a skin cache , i also posted a picture of my boots for 30 pg. Now i feel like an idiot since im not even getting anything for my efforts, very frustrating.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

havent got mine either .

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    I wonder what kind of compensation we can expect for that when they discover they forgot to code the advent loot for actual dispersal.....
    But they won't be able to fix the code until some time around July.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

It pains me to hear a story like this, but given their track record... I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Being able to essentially "ignore your player base with no repercussions" was a huge deal for Gamingo when they acquired Trion's games.

#shambles

#cashgrab
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Update

UPDATE. After posting this am, i recieved 2 more items, 1 skin cache and 1 mod, that is still not all the days i participated. Since some days have similar prizes, i have no way of knowing what days they have missed. How can i have gotten some but not others, this is such a mess. I really would like that 30 pg from day 6 , aswell as my other skin caches. If this type of thing goes on again, it should really be simplified to something like a daily login reward, less work on the devs end , fewer frustrated players. This has all be far to complicated for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    UPDATE. After posting this am, i recieved 2 more items, 1 skin cache and 1 mod, that is still not all the days i participated. Since some days have similar prizes, i have no way of knowing what days they have missed. How can i have gotten some but not others, this is such a mess. I really would like that 30 pg from day 6 , aswell as my other skin caches. If this type of thing goes on again, it should really be simplified to something like a daily login reward, less work on the devs end , fewer frustrated players. This has all be far to complicated for no good reason.
    @ DAVID Irvin I received the skin cache today and the mod too. I think the skin cache is from day 4. I also got a mod and some worthless salvage about a week ago. I think they just didn't think this whole advent calender thing through. We just have to be patient! I'm pretty sure there just overwhelmed with this!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

No skin cache

I have seen others got the skin cache from day 4 hieroglyph. I still have not recieved mine though. I checked all claims on all my toons also.

Thanks, 7thkey ps4 Na

. . . Still waiting for my 30 pg and 2 weapon skin caches? Hello? Medjed? Pax?

still missing rewards

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    The rewards were sent up to a Day 19. If you didn’t receive your please contact me in private messages.

In the message please include your ingame nickname and/or email address of the account and days which you are missing (approximately if you’re not sure).

+ Reply to Thread