+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    The rewards were sent up to a Day 19. If you didn’t receive your please contact me in private messages.

In the message please include your ingame nickname and/or email address of the account and days which you are missing (approximately if you’re not sure).
    message sent.

Still missing rewards

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    Most of the rewards have been sent since yesterday. If you still have missing items, contact us with the day, platform, game and name/email.
    We are currently preparing the 2nd send out for the users which missed their rewards in the past days. If you've already contacted us, then there is no need to write us a 2nd message, except, you forgot to mention something

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Most of the rewards have been sent since yesterday. If you still have missing items, contact us with the day, platform, game and name/email.
    We are currently preparing the 2nd send out for the users which missed their rewards in the past days. If you've already contacted us, then there is no need to write us a 2nd message, except, you forgot to mention something
    ive been sending messages since day13, and i just got a reply . i gotta wait another week .

+ Reply to Thread