+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Patch Error'.!

Commuting from Accord Neighborhood to Dark Matter Base.

'Patch Error'.!

Oh my God it can not be true.!
    This is the first time since three and a half years i've been playing DEFI 2046 that I experience a: 'Patch Error.'
    This is for the PS3 North American server. I tried three times with the same result: CRITICAL Patch Error.
    Please fix this as soon as possible.
    D13 had a soul. D50 never wants to have a soul. The player population in D50 will not be anymore. Even if D13 is destroyed step by step. There is a small part of the D13 players who also play D50. The players who play only D13 until today will play other games in the foreseeable future. D50 is a nuclear-contaminated area in the world of computer games. And that can not be changed by anything else.

mahatma andy.

a mi ni me carga el parce desde hace 5 dias en d13 aca en colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhunter Al View Post
    Oh my God it can not be true.!
    This is the first time since three and a half years i've been playing DEFI 2046 that I experience a: 'Patch Error.'
    This is for the PS3 North American server. I tried three times with the same result: CRITICAL Patch Error.
    Please fix this as soon as possible.
    By CM Medjed:

Solstice Strike Update - Defiance and D2050 - December 16th
    Greetings Ark Hunters!

Defiance and D2050 are bringing all platforms and regions offline for the Solstice Strike patch on Monday, December 16 at 8 AM PT (4 PM UTC).
    Downtime is expected to take approximately 3 hours, but we'll bring each version of the game back online as it finishes.

If we need more time, or come back online earlier, we'll update this post.

Thanks!

Server not open now, lef 1 hour approximately

This: 'CRITICAL Patch Error' screen keeps appearing right after the patching process almost finish. Hence, I can not get in game since seven hours ago.
    None of my one hundred and fifth teen DEFI's friends had experienced this 'CRITICAL Patch Error' issue before.
    Please help.!
    D13 had a soul. D50 never wants to have a soul. The player population in D50 will not be anymore. Even if D13 is destroyed step by step. There is a small part of the D13 players who also play D50. The players who play only D13 until today will play other games in the foreseeable future. D50 is a nuclear-contaminated area in the world of computer games. And that can not be changed by anything else.

mahatma andy.

Finally my problem has been solved.
    I need to thank to the Community Management Team for the interest and support they gave me in the fastest and mostly effective way possible. (as usual)
    Of course to the Developers aswell for their effective and successful technical assistance. (as usual too.)
    Whit out them, this fix couldn't be possible.
    All this makes me feel very satisfied after all this years of supporting the game spending a very significant amount of real world money in the DEFIANCE STORE.
    Now more than never before, I can see a very promising future with Gamigo. Just keep it that way.
    Thank you Gamigo, thank you.

mahatma andy.