+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event JP Drops?

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    That's not players disabling AA /GA. That has been a bug on 360 for over a year. It just means these clowns cut and pasted something from the 360 coding. We haven't been able to use ANY bp syns in pvp for quite some time. The 1st piece works just don't add any more or the whole damned syn goes dark. Wether its incompetence or intended i agree it is highly unethical and something needs to be done. This is no different then scamming little old grams out of her ssi check. The old bait n switch.....promise something even go so far as to CHARGE for it. And then poof theres nothing to show for it or worse a bunch of trash you have to vend for peanuts after spending CASH on that trash.......believe its whatever you like either way its all bs pushed out by a bunch of greedy money hungry clowns who literally have done nothing but look for new ways to milk cash from idiots who are STILL buying crates. Nothing is ever so far gone it cannot be fixed. In the amount of time they have been working on excuses they could have recoded the entire damned game. Maybe if they had done like they claimed and remade it " from the ground up " theyd be capable and not totaly lost peddling excuses for bits smdh. 5 years of lies youd think people would quit feeding these morons and FORCE them to fix it or shut the **** show down.....
    its been longer than a year. and those syns arent the only ones broken.

Quote Originally Posted by PhallusE View Post
    According to what Aurora told me on Jan 7th, the issue with the Karma system was resolved.

I told Aurora I wish I got paid to lie to customers as I would get fired.

Gamigo has guaranteed that I will never give them another penny. 6 yr old character dies in 66 days when my patron runs out.
    I think Aurora is in the same boat as Medjed when it comes to fixing things in this busted *** game. She helped me a few times with things and was always nice but then the rest of Gamigo keeps breaking the game I don't blame u for wanting to quit. She probably just cleared the ticket bc there's nothing she could do about it. It's insane to me they do crap like this and lose paying players w/o trying harder. But Aurora or Medjed aren't in the Karma drop fixing department. That place went out to get cigarettes and never came back xd

Quote Originally Posted by PhallusE View Post
    Gamigo has guaranteed that I will never give them another penny.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

#Whensoonnevercomes.......Another month down and all we have to show is more "soon".....

It is so super boring to Play Defiance atm lol
    They definetly ruined this great game.
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    They definitely ruined this once great game.
    Fixed that.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #127
    This may take a bit longer than we expected. There’s a blocker that makes us to wait for a certain time but I’m repeating this again. Developers didn’t drop it and once they pass that blocker they will speed up. Unfortunately, this is the only info I can bring you now and seeing how many issues this game got within last months it looks like every feature is against us. But we’re undead!

Smile

Keep up the good work Medjed! Sometimes your word choices in your translations make my day. =) "But we’re undead!" Lmao!

All, if you look at the full number of replies the CM(s) are now spamming out to us you can tell there is more focus on Defiance, just from that.
    Discord live chat server invites to everyone...

Defiance Data (Official Defiance Discord server, has CMs, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/hjWQBu6

Defiance Discord (Unofficial Defiance Discord server, veteran players, new players, all servers):
    https://discord.gg/CCaVsCN

they still aint fixed this.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they still aint fixed this.
    I think we have a better chance of getting hit by lightning while getting hit by a plane in the middle of a train derailment after winning the lottery. You might even see a flying pig on the way down.

+ Reply to Thread