+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Event JP Drops?

yes , still waiting.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #42
    Hello Ark Hunters,

Thanks for the patience so far. We still collect data regarding this and don't have more information for you yet.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update you with more information as soon as we have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    We're still collecting data regarding this and don't have more information for you yet. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update you with more information as soon as we have them.
    Why am I not surprised? Yikes...

Need to start collecting these excuses and see if they clear me from meeting deadlines at work.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Hello Ark Hunters,

Thanks for the patience so far. We still collect data regarding this and don't have more information for you yet.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update you with more information as soon as we have them.
    so when will we know some thing about this ? by the end of the day ? or week?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so when will we know some thing about this ? by the end of the day ? or week?
    Come on... you know how this will go. There will be dead silence until we all start *****ing, moaning, and complaining about it in a post for up to a week or more just to get promised some garbage. No jps door anyone this event... but you can have your lunch at them in the bitstore. This games a joke. GAMIGO is a joke right along with their frequently rotating cast of characters they consider staff.

Hello Ark Hunters,

All you need to do is check the game logs for all servers for the last two weeks that should give you all the data and information you need to prove that once again your loyal players are being shafted . Why was this not checked in the first week of the event when it was first reported .

And heres the damned reason 90% of your player base is gone smdh. Half assed work covered by half assed truths lol what a joke. Test test test. If youre too stupid to test for the love of god try logging in and seeing the **** show your company represents. Watch zone chat for a few mins when ya type in "good morning this is CM such n such hows the game today?" Youll get all the info youll ever need in 15 secs. Maybe try actually doing it right BEFORE RELEASING IT. Not dumping a steaming pile of dino **** on live servers and heading to holiday for a damned month. Christmas is 1 fkin day. Most of the world gets 1 fkin day off and back to work but gamigo.......nope oh its a holiday oh well gotta take the month off theres a holiday at the end oh wait another in the beginning of next month hell take 2 theyre small........like wth do you guys do didnt make the game havent fixed it either no new content. The only notable change was server transition and that made the damn game worse. And to boot ya cant seem to fix that so **** it lets turn on event see if we cant break some more **** and prove we have no clue wtf we are doing just paste n go smgdmfh. BRILLIANT!!!!! Reminds me everyday why i deleted this turd. Wasnt for the fact i still had friends who suffered through this bs i wouldn't bother with the forums either. FIX YOUR TRASH OR SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    FIX YOUR TRASH OR SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN!!!!!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Hello Ark Hunters,

*Deleted response*

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Can we have Solstice Strike extended when you guys do get it fixed and JP's drop?

+ Reply to Thread