+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Christmas sale

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Christmas sale

Ark Hunters!

It’s Christmas time again! And even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, we wish you a couple of happy days with your family, friends, clan…or Volges!

And with the Solstice Strike vibe going on everywhere, we've prepared a delightful sale for you!

From December 23, 2019 10:00 am PT until January 6, 2020 10:00 am PT save 25% on these hot deals!
    • Arkforge Caches (500, 300 and 50)
    • Caustic Fury Cyber Rig Supply Cache

Enjoy the Christmas season and stock up while you can!

I wish you play the game with us Medjed to see exactly what the store need
    We do appreciate the above but take it from me no one want this offers simply because:

Offer one AF pack
    Players with bits have PP and they can earn the 500 AF in a hard core day so why go waste money/bits ?

Offer two CF Crate
    Us players hate the RNG and the gambling system I invested $$$ on it before and receive nothing and many like me did the same so unless the drop rate is fixed or explained I don’t think any will give it ago.

Interesting twisted offered?
    Caustic fury crate guarantee drop JP on the 5th purchase if the previous 4 crate failed to deliver JP drop

Meaning if you buy 1st received nothing 2nd / 3rd / 4th still nothing the 5th will drop guarantee I will bebuying x10 with my eyes closed and many also will

Place all rigs in store for one click purchase vs bits

Place all weapons in store one click purchase vs bits

Place all shields in store one click purchase vs bits

Place rare weapons / Rare shields in store one click purchase
    Many collectors will pay MEGA money to get some, myself I will buy the whole collection

But I think we are asking too much here, simple Frost pack couldn’t be delivered

Thanks for the update Medjed hope to see you one day in D13 (EU server)

I Was Not paying much for defiance yet,but i think a guarantee-pay-to-drop system is the best.
    To pay a huge amount of real Life scrip(lol)and then to Receive nothing honorable Just sux.

And yeah No one buys af from Store.
    Only the new players/kids which come online for a week do that because they do Not know what they do.

At least infos about the droprates would be good probably...
    But yeah Here WE are again Medjed ...Missing Infos everywhere.
    I think Gamigo is a waffles-factory

Gamertag
    OneWorld100
    Xbox 360

EU-Main-Toon
    OneWorld100 OFF
    NA-Main-Toon
    00oNe00 ON

The more you know,the less you need

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    But yeah Here WE are again Medjed ...Missing Infos everywhere.
    She is answering pretty much every valid question and even some stupid ones what else do you want

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    @alaz3r If I would play D13 for many years it wouldn’t make any change in sales. To make it clear I’m not a product manager and not a developer too. So, my two cents would make no change. Even if I would say a thing I still could be rated as a newbie or as impossible to implement.

What I can do is to gather your wish lists and pass it too the right person (to the Product Manager in this case). And then it will get evaluated and may be used for the next promotions.

Same thing we did during compensation send out in November. First, we got the info of items that players would prefer to get and then prepared the items that would fit the “budget”.

So this offer may not be to everyone’s taste but it is as it was planned by the person who knows a thing about it.
    And those who needs it wills see it handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    @alaz3r If I would play D13 for many years it wouldn’t make any change in sales. To make it clear I’m not a product manager and not a developer too. So, my two cents would make no change. Even if I would say a thing I still could be rated as a newbie or as impossible to implement.

What I can do is to gather your wish lists and pass it too the right person (to the Product Manager in this case). And then it will get evaluated and may be used for the next promotions.

Same thing we did during compensation send out in November. First, we got the info of items that players would prefer to get and then prepared the items that would fit the “budget”.

So this offer may not be to everyone’s taste but it is as it was planned by the person who knows a thing about it.
    And those who needs it wills see it handy.
    You do realize it's almost the new year and we still haven't received any compensation. So I'm not sure what you are going on about. Feel sorry for the people screwed over by the frostbringer pack. Pretty issue they want the pack and not a return on bits. If they can't get the pack refund the money. Especially if that is the only reason to buy the bits. Make all JP's $50 to buy in bitstore. Make all rigs $75 and super JPS $125. There. Everyone is happy.

Thanks for the reply Medjed, playing it is to feel what we feel on a daily basis and to share our pain
    You need to borrow my CN Syphon MB before having a word with the product manager (to make him disappear) in case you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I hope you can pass this msg to the person in charge of that product manage
    (If your product manager not producing high income to Gamigo then he/she don’t deserve the job and put someone who can make the store shine and produce $$$$$$)

Nothing personal Medjed we all know you are doing the best you could and we do appreciate it
    You simply lasted way longer than the others which mean you are doing just fine so please keep up the hard work and keep looking after us especially with info.