+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Advent Calendar - Day 24

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Lol you were scared everybody was goin to get something nice and not you bc you were acting stupid on the forum xd
    You ve no clue which Intention i had when i wrote this.
    I Just wanted the Christmass drop is the same Gift for any player.
    I am acting stupid?
    You Re a joke.
    Complaining about me boosting posts,but then write a Message Like " #postboosting "
    How stupid is that,to complain about something and then do the same Thing wrong???
    Me wasnt even boosting my posts.
    As i said.You should stop doing These useless childish posts.
    Kind of sad you can Not Stop talking ******** about me.
    Seems you have some personal problems with me.
    Thanks for.Made my day.All future posts of you will be ignored of me.So just do Not waste your time for texting to me again.I have better Things to do ,than bringing the stuff in Line again ,what you Bring Out of order when you Talk about me.
    I think Gamigo is a waffles-factory

Gamertag
    OneWorld100
    Xbox 360

EU-Main-Toon
    OneWorld100 OFF
    NA-Main-Toon
    00oNe00 ON

The more you know,the less you need

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    You ve no clue which Intention i had when i wrote this.
    I Just wanted the Christmass drop is the same Gift for any player.
    I am acting stupid?
    You Re a joke.
    Complaining about me boosting posts,but then write a Message Like " #postboosting "
    How stupid is that,to complain about something and then do the same Thing wrong???
    Me wasnt even boosting my posts.
    As i said.You should stop doing These useless childish posts.
    Kind of sad you can Not Stop talking ******** about me.
    Seems you have some personal problems with me.
    Thanks for.Made my day.All future posts of you will be ignored of me.So just do Not waste your time for texting to me again.I have better Things to do ,than bringing the stuff in Line again ,what you Bring Out of order when you Talk about me.
    Lol.......

It was only a joke man n u were kind of throwing a fit right before u asked that.

Tbh tho you complain every day about the Advent calendar when most of us are tryin to be a good sport and have some fun with it and play along and then at the end when we are getting a gift from MedJed you're all like 'we're all getting the same thing right?'

lame

Your guys, quarrels, personal opinions of each other and on going drama is only doing one thing derailing thread... All that matters here is we were lied to... Blame it on oneworld? You can't be serious...

It is Gamigo's fault and only Gamigo's fault...

Stick to subject here and issue at hand and stay on topic the thread derailing and opinion based posts and judgement on forum as of late needs to stop or so and if not Gamigo needs to step in a take action.

All that matters is we were lied to and that's it period and seeking a solution and issue fixed and taken care of.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I spent 2 yr worth of loyalty on Empowered cyber rig crates, never got any JP rig. Yea it's slightly annoying that it was the wrong box. But all we did was fill out a form and get it for free. I don't rlly feel that mad about it bc I feel like even if it was an Empowered JP box nobody gets jp's from them anyways :/ I wasn't paying alot of attention but I did have 12 loyalty to claim after I claimed the rewards for day 24. I had 44 loyalty and bought 2 Empowered rig crates. Got all junk lol

I don't blame oneworld for it, prob would have gotten the same thing no matter what, but he act silly n being a bunghole about the advent calendar and then wants to make sure if he's getting a junk present then we all do. idk just pissed me off

You're not the only one to buy Empowered Cyber Rig crates with bits, or with loyalty $1000's of dollars spent here haven't pulled a jp since 2014 "The Purge jp sniper the devil's advocate" and no jp anything since no gun, shield, rig, chip no jp's since 2014...

The 5 mid summer bargin boxes we got as compensation for how bad Xbox 360 severs for free I did magically pull a jp Rd carb fowls play, although these boxes were free that's the first time since 2014 I pulled a jp from a bitstore style crate magically...

Anyway that is not the point and I'm fully conditioned to pull crap, while I have made a bunch of posts and threads over the years "including my old forum account" to improve RNG and they need to redo RNG from the ground up and raise drop chances" I am still conditioned.

But that's not the point im here in this post for one and only one reason, we were lied to and not received Empowered crate and no attached 4 loyalty as we were told and led to believe.

Even if I get crap, I still want as told and to not be lied to if one lie is allowed to be ok and passed up and nobody raises issue or takes a stand opens the door for further misconduct and for it to happen again in my eyes...

As the famous saying goes, history will repeat itself if we don't learn from the past @ Gamigo

Step your game up and do what is right here that is all I ask.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Calendar 24

Hey medjed, I haven't recieved the empowered cyber rig supply yet. Please, give me an answer xD