+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vet Ark hunter signing off

Just like most of the devs my time has come a door with new paths and games has opened up and my time on defiance 13 as come to a end, But sometime in there future i’ll poke my head in on 2050 but i don’t plan on playing that as much because let’s face it Ps4 has many more games then that rollercoster

This is OW signing off
    be armed stay alert
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

2050 is awful, sorry to tell you that. The fact that vehicles are a million times slower with no engine sound, is enough for me to uninstall. And that's just one reason.

Anyways, have fun with other games. I hope they upgrade D13 one day.

Good time !!!!

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    2050 is awful, sorry to tell you that. The fact that vehicles are a million times slower with no engine sound, is enough for me to uninstall. And that's just one reason.

Anyways, have fun with other games. I hope they upgrade D13 one day.
    Untrue about the vehicles! If you have them maxed out at level 20, the recruit synergy on, and the clan perk unlocked. They are actually faster in 2050! There is no reason to keep hating on 2050! Both games have there ups and downs! There is stuff I like on D13 better and there is stuff I like on 2050 better! Calling the game awfull is also untrue! I personally like 2050! There are so many people right now playing! I've been running Solstice Strikes on XBOX ONE all week and there have been a sea of people at finals! You have a right to your opinion, but 2050 is good. Though it is lacking some stuff! But who knows time will only tell!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

The problem isnt the games its the lackluster development that hasnt bothered to really do **** in years. We asked for a full port and got obama care smdh sorry but dev company is **** idk why you guys keep supporting a broken game with a company that has 0 plans to do anything but squeeze more cash out without a reinvestment. I know i parted with it and sure it was a fun game but the community made it fun not the devs and said community has also moved on so...........

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Take care overwacther! Hope you’ll give a chance to D13 or D2050 someday in the future.
    I know that the development was not as we wished for but maybe next year will fulfill our expectations. Just don’t forget about this piece of terraformed Earth and come back when you’ll seek for a new portion of mutants or… signatures with my quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Just like most of the devs my time has come a door with new paths and games has opened up and my time on defiance 13 as come to a end, But sometime in there future i’ll poke my head in on 2050 but i don’t plan on playing that as much because let’s face it Ps4 has many more games then that rollercoster

This is OW signing off
    be armed stay alert
    Dude... This is now your second time leaving the have and declaring so. So much for that Ultimate Guide project. Some people have lots of zeal and little stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Dude... This is now your second time leaving the have and declaring so. So much for that Ultimate Guide project. Some people have lots of zeal and little stamina.
    Lol since u want to talk ****ako numbnuts hmm lets see what you even attempted to do for the community. Oh u called out... oh wait your wrong uummmm.
    Ere let’s focus on why your ****ty U cry hacker on anyone that kills you. You play the victim and what have you done that i haven’t yet hmmm let’s seeand u tell me the last decent post you made i’ll wait....
    **** numbnuts and btw i have the guide finish i’m just not releasing it to you and the rest of the ppl who r gonna try to steal info off of it and shi*coughs*t Tbh your more annoying than john Connor so i suggest ere i’ll make it a guide for u
    1. ****
    2. Stop being a *****
    3. Actually get good at the game
    4.Keep my name out ur mouth ����
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

I gotta say :

People ,who do create guides do create em to Share the knowledge to Help Out .It is called Being social.It does save people's time If they do understand what was mentioned.If the Guide is finishd Please send IT to me then.I am curious AS i told you before.Also: it is not that way, people stealing the knowledge when s1 do post info's.We Re one community so Stop acting Like an egoistic Dude.

To have good knowledge does Not mean you know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Lol since u want to talk ****ako numbnuts hmm lets see what you even attempted to do for the community. Oh u called out... oh wait your wrong uummmm.
    Ere let’s focus on why your ****ty U cry hacker on anyone that kills you. You play the victim and what have you done that i haven’t yet hmmm let’s seeand u tell me the last decent post you made i’ll wait....
    **** numbnuts and btw i have the guide finish i’m just not releasing it to you and the rest of the ppl who r gonna try to steal info off of it and shi*coughs*t Tbh your more annoying than john Connor so i suggest ere i’ll make it a guide for u
    1. ****
    2. Stop being a *****
    3. Actually get good at the game
    4.Keep my name out ur mouth ����
    One more Thing:

Always keep in mind , it is just a game.Some people are more skilled than others , that's normal.But to talk in a rude way via the internet in a mmo Game is Not the way to Go.
    I do not Care who is right and who is Not.
    Respect Others.Get respected.

Oneworld Out.