+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So you wrote the most epic legendary game guide but aren't goin to post it bc ppl will 'steal' info off of it? How can anyone steal off a game guide there are hundreds of them for D13 lol an that's why it's called a 'guide'

It sounds like you're just being melodramatic about (maybe) leaving.

If you have written it post it up I want to see this legendary epic game guide why waste all that work? (if it exists.) Not posting now out of spite after you mention it would be childish.

Eh do whatever u want I don't care either way

P.S.

Your signature doesn't really make any sense btw, MedJed's response said there wouldn't be any compensation given for ex-D13 players after your suggested idea of D13 being shut down and given something as compensation in 2050. I don't see how anyone can 'walk into' anything as a result of being asked that. I am glad D13 isn't getting shut down. But that's just me.

Edit*

I mean I know you're just a kid I'm not tryin to bash u n it's still up to Gamigo to make the game cool so ppl will stay! Here's hoping next year will be better than the last couple or 4 or whatever You got to give them SOME credit though. (except for no drops that sucks)

Take care over, ill miss you

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    So you wrote the most epic legendary game guide but aren't goin to post it bc ppl will 'steal' info off of it? How can anyone steal off a game guide there are hundreds of them for D13 lol an that's why it's called a 'guide'

It sounds like you're just being melodramatic about (maybe) leaving.

If you have written it post it up I want to see this legendary epic game guide why waste all that work? (if it exists.) Not posting now out of spite after you mention it would be childish.

Eh do whatever u want I don't care either way

P.S.

Your signature doesn't really make any sense btw, MedJed's response said there wouldn't be any compensation given for ex-D13 players after your suggested idea of D13 being shut down and given something as compensation in 2050. I don't see how anyone can 'walk into' anything as a result of being asked that. I am glad D13 isn't getting shut down. But that's just me.

Edit*

I mean I know you're just a kid I'm not tryin to bash u n it's still up to Gamigo to make the game cool so ppl will stay! Here's hoping next year will be better than the last couple or 4 or whatever You got to give them SOME credit though. (except for no drops that sucks)
    Ok wolf ima be honest i quit because i finally got a ps4 so the d13 dream is dead, Yes they did do some good stuff and i salute them for that. Don’t take it the wrong way but i’m not posting it just bc that’s my final fk u lol

There is one person with my guide but he’s not gnna share it tht has all 5 years of my xp in defiance and countless tests i’ll even tell u the persons name if u pm me

I was 10 when i started i’m 15 now thtys a long time for a kid to play 1 game
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Ok wolf ima be honest i quit because i finally got a ps4 so the d13 dream is dead, Yes they did do some good stuff and i salute them for that. Don’t take it the wrong way but i’m not posting it just bc that’s my final fk u lol

There is one person with my guide but he’s not gnna share it tht has all 5 years of my xp in defiance and countless tests i’ll even tell u the persons name if u pm me

I was 10 when i started i’m 15 now thtys a long time for a kid to play 1 game
    Sounds about right, in line where thoughtfulness headed.....,

(Lights An Ark Cigar)....,

Welcome To Defiance Universal/2050's Ark Universal. Your Protectors assist in a Hall Of Gaming Decision. Be sure to thank them.

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Lol since u want to talk ****ako numbnuts hmm lets see what you even attempted to do for the community. Oh u called out... oh wait your wrong uummmm.
    Ere let’s focus on why your ****ty U cry hacker on anyone that kills you. You play the victim and what have you done that i haven’t yet hmmm let’s seeand u tell me the last decent post you made i’ll wait....
    **** numbnuts and btw i have the guide finish i’m just not releasing it to you and the rest of the ppl who r gonna try to steal info off of it and shi*coughs*t Tbh your more annoying than john Connor so i suggest ere i’ll make it a guide for u
    1. ****
    2. Stop being a *****
    3. Actually get good at the game
    4.Keep my name out ur mouth ����
    I honestly have zero need for a game fide created by you. And if I remember specifically you taking about making one but then asking everyone else to help make it which basically translates to everyone doing all the work for you. I know who you are in game and you get trashed by me, legit, every time. I've seen your lame videos on this forum before. You're a dumbass kid. You sound even more slow when I heard you talking in your vids. You left the game and I remember your first signing off vid. Then you come back a few months later like your some vet player but you aren't. Just some kid that gifted gear for exiting players. Since you came back you make posts begging for attention and constantly trashing a company we all know that has substandard game values because how you talked to me in this thread in the past would have gotten you a lengthy temporary ban. Trust and believe I could careless about you. Why I said you should just be gone. No one cares. No one ever did. I'm not here to help out players that want everyone to think they are relevant. You are a contradiction. So much for you being this nice player who wants to be remembered for being a good guy and a player that helps the community. You were expecting some form of notoriety. That's all. You're a t-shirt dude... at best. A ****ty silkscreened one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I honestly have zero need for a game fide created by you. And if I remember specifically you taking about making one but then asking everyone else to help make it which basically translates to everyone doing all the work for you. I know who you are in game and you get trashed by me, legit, every time. I've seen your lame videos on this forum before. You're a dumbass kid. You sound even more slow when I heard you talking in your vids. You left the game and I remember your first signing off vid. Then you come back a few months later like your some vet player but you aren't. Just some kid that gifted gear for exiting players. Since you came back you make posts begging for attention and constantly trashing a company we all know that has substandard game values because how you talked to me in this thread in the past would have gotten you a lengthy temporary ban. Trust and believe I could careless about you. Why I said you should just be gone. No one cares. No one ever did. I'm not here to help out players that want everyone to think they are relevant. You are a contradiction. So much for you being this nice player who wants to be remembered for being a good guy and a player that helps the community. You were expecting some form of notoriety. That's all. You're a t-shirt dude... at best. A ****ty silkscreened one at that.
    Yeah now we not going to do this...You can not I repeat can not speak on anyone at all. The amount of hate you talk to anyone and everyone on ps3 NA is off the ****ing wall. And don’t say oh you don’t know what you’re talking about because every-time after you finish a pvp match , you act like a ******* fool. You need to highly and surely calm and humble yourself. The amount of crap you talk is crazy from the slurs you speak to the private whisper you give people is unreal.

P.S I’m sorry for everyone reading this and also Over take care may you have a good journey.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    Yeah now we not going to do this...You can not I repeat can not speak on anyone at all. The amount of hate you talk to anyone and everyone on ps3 NA is off the ****ing wall. And don’t say oh you don’t know what you’re talking about because every-time after you finish a pvp match , you act like a ******* fool. You need to highly and surely calm and humble yourself. The amount of crap you talk is crazy from the slurs you speak to the private whisper you give people is unreal.

P.S I’m sorry for everyone reading this and also Over take care may you have a good journey.
    Blah Blah Blah! I def use the whisper system. Especially against players whose shield and health don't pop up after being relentlessly attacked only for them to kill you and have full health and shield in the kill cam without stimming. I'm going to send you a whisper when you're phasing in and out of play because you're apparently using a lag switch. I'm def going to say something to you when every encounter from the same person or persons and they are invisible for up to five seconds or more when attacking you only to finally appears afternoon evading said attack. It's not lag on my end because the so called noobs never phase in and out, or have these invisible sneak attacks and no, said person isn't using cloak. Also same said attackers during the attack create funky lagged frame rates. Once again this doesn't happen when going against noobs... just the so called proclaimed PvP God's/prodigies. I don't care if anyone likes me or bit. Don't need any approval. I play legit. When I was in Eternal Souls I had clan members saying I was hacking the game because I would destroy them if we weren't on the same team and I left. I'm a loner. Don't need anyone approval. I get along just fine. And if I see **** that don't add up I'm gonna call you out on it. Idgaf!
    This dude will be right back again in 3 months with some stupid I've returned message and will dip off to months later with another needy attention seeking thread just like his countless Dms to Devs that don't acknowledge him. Just a fifteen year old attention seeker because Mommy and Daddy can't be bothered.

I would recommend it ,If you could post this guide .
    Always Like to improve my stats.
    When you are going offline anyway ,it makes No sense to write that ultimate guide down in 6 days without Posting it then...
    It's your guide and your time ...do what you want.
    But i really do not Like it ,when someone is lying to me.
    You Said on 23th dec "you had No Time yet to write it" when i asked you "how is your thread going on" ,and you didnt want my help for the guide.
    I do think it is very hard to create a ultimate defiance Guide in 6days . Especially at Christmas time ...
    I don't wanna snitch,but you just ignored my posts so thats why i put that in here.When i do think how much time i spent for my 15 Threads in my collection-thread makes me wonder If you were working on this guide 6days without sleeping.
    It Just makes No sense at all for me to lie about this Guide.
    It just Looks Like you did not Make one.
    If U did , i will apologize for calling you Out Here.
    When U had No Time , OK.
    When u didnt want to create one anymore ,because it is a Lot of Work , OK.
    But to say something Like " yo i do Not Like people steal my ideas or Infos" is just weird and makes no sense.
    It looks like , you are a selfish human being.

Why not helping the players Out in Here?
    Since i am here i saw many well weird posts about setups which are well ...Trash compared to other ones.
    #pynumbraTrashGuns
    At this point i do Not want to say , my setups are the best.
    However,
    It could be an honor for you ,when people use your setup-ideas,Farming ideas or whatever.
    I did teach some nice Expo Boss Killing technics to 4-5 people and they did Run the 3rd stage that way nearly each round in <1min on any tier with 0scratches.
    It made me feel good to spread working knowledge,to help them out.Because this is what someone did to me,too.
    By the way these guys were not even in my own clan.
    I do boost all my friends when they want me to.
    It does not matter when they re in another clan.
    These people were probably grateful ,that i showed this to them.
    And do Not get this wrong Here, i do Not wanna Fight.

Blah Blah Blah! I def use the whisper system. Especially against players whose shield and health don't pop up after being relentlessly attacked only for them to kill you and have full health and shield in the kill cam without stimming. I'm going to send you a whisper when you're phasing in and out of play because you're apparently using a lag switch. I'm def going to say something to you when every encounter from the same person or persons and they are invisible for up to five seconds or more when attacking you only to finally appears afternoon evading said attack. It's not lag on my end because the so called noobs never phase in and out, or have these invisible sneak attacks and no, said person isn't using cloak. Also same said attackers during the attack create funky lagged frame rates. Once again this doesn't happen when going against noobs... just the so called proclaimed PvP God's/prodigies. I don't care if anyone likes me or bit. Don't need any approval. I play legit. When I was in Eternal Souls I had clan members saying I was hacking the game because I would destroy them if we weren't on the same team and I left. I'm a loner. Don't need anyone approval. I get along just fine. And if I see **** that don't add up I'm gonna call you out on it. Idgaf!
    This dude will be right back again in 3 months with some stupid I've returned message and will dip off to months later with another needy attention seeking thread just like his countless Dms to Devs that don't acknowledge him. Just a fifteen year old attention seeker because Mommy and Daddy can't be bothered.
    It’s funny cause you call out anyone and any body (even a low ego if you could) just because they beat you and when you lose. Grow up and admit someone is better than you , hell I’m better than you and I don’t even play anymore. You always coming around complaining and whining like a baby. Go somewhere else with that crap. So what if he come back 3 months or whatever , It has nothing to do with your sorry self.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Once again, here you are acting like a child and revealing your true colors. Some of these "proclaimed PvP gods/prodigies" as you call them, have been playing Defiance for as long as you have and yet the only time you have ever called them a hacker is when they beat you in pvp. I've stated this many times in the past, but I'll say it again. You have some of the best gear in the game, but you are not at all good at pvp, and you have no sportsmanship at all. You call out my entire clan for supposedly passing a "jailbreak USB stick" to beat you in pvp. Like seriously. Do you even hear yourself think? As long as you have been playing this game, I think you should know by now that the freaking server stability is garbage, and it's even worse after having played 3 sw matches back to back, or have been to places on the map that are notorious for being lag hotspots (the crater, muirs, etc). So yes, enemies will inevitably phase in and out. What's hilarious is you think that this is only happening to you. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed by you and on my screen, it appeared as though you were still very far away from me. All these instances of players lagging under the ground for a bit is the direct result of how crappy the server stability is. Your problem is that you're so deluded that you refuse to accept any evidence that is laid out before you. I have to say, after having seen your ridiculous outbursts in zone, and in my personal whispers, you might wanna go seek mental help. I have countless screenshots of you harassing me and my clan mates for months on end for supposedly hacking Defiance. Idc is this post gets me a ban, an infraction, or w/e. You need to grow up and put your big boy pants on and be an actual adult. Admit defeat, learn to adapt, move on, and stop acting like a little kid. I'm still hung up on how you theorize that drh is passing a jailbreak USB stick around to each other lmao. Pathetic bro.

Edit: Btw, if anyone is interested in seeing these screenshots (devs and cm's included), shoot me a private message or dm me on discord #Protonyx9749
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

+ Reply to Thread