+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    store bugs and issuses, ps3 na

    so yesterday i tryed to buy some bits to buy a new skin (outfit) so i put 20 dollars on my account an bought the 20 dollar bits pack well little to no supprize to me the game took my money and did not give me my bits. on top of that my every toon i have on my account is affected by bugs that gamigo dont seem to care about and iv send my tickets in to tell them the issuses. i get no reply's back so i figured id try here..
    also why have we had an event and havent been able to get the jackpots that are suppost to be droping? ps3 na

  2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    567
    Could you please tell the item names that you have bought? We may need to run another check if there are any more affected items other than Frostbringer’s Pack.

    Please be aware that you may get a delayed response because we have Holiday Season and Customer Support may not work (Bank Holidays) on December 24-26. Therefore, you should get a response today or on Monday. Just make sure not to bump your ticket as it would automatically move your ticket to the end of query.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Could you please tell the item names that you have bought? We may need to run another check if there are any more affected items other than Frostbringer’s Pack.

    Please be aware that you may get a delayed response because we have Holiday Season and Customer Support may not work (Bank Holidays) on December 24-26. Therefore, you should get a response today or on Monday. Just make sure not to bump your ticket as it would automatically move your ticket to the end of query.
    Dude... This is why we get frustrated. It's like you completely failed to comprehend what he clearly wrote. Be bought bits from the bitstore, $20 work, and never received the bits. This is why we have sending in reports. They always get overlooked due to poor comprehension.

  4. #4
    omg this is how to get a reply to get **** fixed?
    medjed seriously do you people even read or just assume that if its something to do with the store thats its your guys faulty box you added? ,... i bought a $20 bits pack and got nothing.
    would also like to mention that last week i had 12 loyalty points go missing so i sent a ticket and got 4 loyalty points now im not mathmaticain but but i know 4 is less then 12 and that im still owed 8 loyalty points.

  5. #5
    Not only am I awaiting a response to why I didn't receive my Frostbringer Pack but I didn't receive any 24th Advent reward either. Not a happy bunny.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by cody miller View Post
    omg this is how to get a reply to get **** fixed?
    medjed seriously do you people even read or just assume that if its something to do with the store thats its your guys faulty box you added? ,... i bought a $20 bits pack and got nothing.
    would also like to mention that last week i had 12 loyalty points go missing so i sent a ticket and got 4 loyalty points now im not mathmaticain but but i know 4 is less then 12 and that im still owed 8 loyalty points.

    I’m sorry that my response had confused you. Since you have mentioned the game store and wrote it here, I thought that you have made an item purchase attempt and the game didn’t refund you. Sorry my bad here.

    It seems that your payment didn’t go through or got stuck for further clarification. This cannot be checked from game’s side and can only be solved in the Customer Support.
    Please also consider that our customer support is not available until January 2nd. This is why you’re getting no response for a longer time than usually. You should get an update regarding your payment on January 2nd.

    We’re also aware about the jackpots and will check it out starting from January 2nd.

  7. #7
    medjed to be honest you guys need to be more on the ball.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by cody miller View Post
    medjed to be honest you guys need to be more on the ball.
    Always on vacation it seems

  9. #9
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Please also consider that our customer support is not available until January 2nd. This is why you’re getting no response for a longer time than usually. You should get an update regarding your payment on January 2nd. We’re also aware about the jackpots and will check it out starting from January 2nd.
    Excuses, excuses...

    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  10. #10
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,380
    after how long the store was down for d13 , yall are still having issues with the store.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts