+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: proto question

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I didn’t say that these prototypes can only be obtained through the premium currency. Bargain Boxes was their first appearance as a special prototype. They might return in the future again but we have no details if that will be Bargain Boxes, event or something else.
    Eshkizhiwa was introduced as a Midsummer Mutiny sneak peak in September and so it stays.
    this has happen before , with the bmg in 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    This thread just randomly got up into my list, my bad.

Currently Tirade and Outburst are Bargain Box exclusives. I may bring you next week more info if they are planned to be included in the future events.
    The Tirade and Outburst were impossible to drop. I know of several people who spent, shall we say, a lot of dough, and got nothing. I play every day and have yet to see anyone with either one of the two.

The reason? Putrid RNG. Just like today. I bought two Legendary Fortified Rebels from Ex Inanis and they were BOTH 4986. Same exact power level. Lame RNG.

Don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by FPD View Post
    The Tirade and Outburst were impossible to drop. I know of several people who spent, shall we say, a lot of dough, and got nothing. I play every day and have yet to see anyone with either one of the two.

The reason? Putrid RNG. Just like today. I bought two Legendary Fortified Rebels from Ex Inanis and they were BOTH 4986. Same exact power level. Lame RNG.

Don't waste your money.
    I don't know who spends how much (actually I'm stunned when I hear that anyone spends any amount on this game, but also on most games so...), but I've never seen either of them either. So they have to be rare AF.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM

Don't waste your money.
    These two guns were only available from the cash box, and I can only confirm 1 person getting one of them. It rolled off on his screen but didnt show up in his inventory or claims. He had to file a ticket and was quickly credited it. I was very surprised on the response time, which leads me to believe that they knew there were issues with these. One of my clan members spent $100 and only got a prime weapon. Alot of other of my clan members rolled the box too, but no one got any of these two prototypes or the vehicle. I rolled the box about ten times with bits that I have been sitting since day one, and didnt get anything good.These two prototypes do not drop and can not be purchased from the vendor at the moment. For people that like to collect all the prototypes, not being able to get them, turns people off. Same goes for the broken achievements. It's small things like this that chase people away.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Putrid RNG. Lame RNG.

Don't waste your money.
    Learned this lesson a long time ago, but yeah...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread