+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    unanswered question still.
    You gotta let this one go. They wouldn't give out a free t3 this new bunch.

  2. #22
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    via Imgflip Meme Generator

    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...oliday-savings

    We still really asking this silly question? Never answered? For someone as active as OP you'd think they would have saw or aware of update on subject.

    News Flash you didn't win...

    via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  3. #23
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,379
    they still didnt announce the winners as per their defiance page. if yall dont like posts why not just block?

  4. #24
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    So because you say so, winners should be made public?

    You must understand all things subject to change, and at Gamigo's / Trion's digression.

    And I don't blame them if choose to not release winners identity. To avoid winners being harassed.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  5. #25
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,379
    their page says so.

  6. #26
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    their page says so.
    You must understand all things subject to change, and at Gamigo's / Trion's digression.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  7. #27
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    LMFAO HAHAHAHA where's that from?
    Caddyshack
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  8. #28
    Member Light Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PC EU
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    The winners were contacted on January 16, 2018.
    To recap (for the Gamigo CMs or anyone else who wasn't here at the time or for those that maybe forgot): Trion kept picking new winners because they needed the winners to respond to claim the prizes, but each time the winners failed to reply. Ergo: the winner selecting and prize awarding process was not running smoothly.

    The last official news we had about this from Zephkial, in March 2018, was that the current winners had still not responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Still waiting for winners to respond. By law, we have to give winners a certain amount of time to respond, before we have to pick new winners. We keep picking winners, waiting for a response, getting no response and then picking again. We learned some lessons on this giveaway and will be doing things differently next time we do one of these. We will announce the winners once they finally respond back to us.
    As far as the general public were aware (at least based on the forum) ... no winners actually replied back to receive the prizes, and the whole thing was a washout. The winners were going to be announced, but that never happened.

    If the winners wanted to remain anonymous, Trion could have still have announced that fact that the winners had received their prizes and wished to remain anonymous. That’s a simple courtesy for all the players who were still wondering if they might win or wondering who had won.

    Anyway, it would seem Trion quietly buried the "Log In and Win" giveaway, way before the IP was sold to Gamigo. As far as Gamigo is concerned it is probably "case closed", even if the (eventual) winners didn't respond or claim the prizes.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    To recap (for the Gamigo CMs or anyone else who wasn't here at the time or for those that maybe forgot): Trion kept picking new winners because they needed the winners to respond to claim the prizes, but each time the winners failed to reply. Ergo: the winner selecting and prize awarding process was not running smoothly.

    The last official news we had about this from Zephkial, in March 2018, was that the current winners had still not responded.
    As far as the general public were aware (at least based on the forum) ... no winners actually replied back to receive the prizes, and the whole thing was a washout. The winners were going to be announced, but that never happened.

    If the winners wanted to remain anonymous, Trion could have still have announced that fact that the winners had received their prizes and wished to remain anonymous. That’s a simple courtesy for all the players who were still wondering if they might win or wondering who had won.

    Anyway, it would seem Trion quietly buried the "Log In and Win" giveaway, way before the IP was sold to Gamigo. As far as Gamigo is concerned it is probably "case closed", even if the (eventual) winners didn't respond or claim the prizes.

    I am a bit confused now.


    When winners were contacted on January 16, 2018 and we still had no winners in March 2018, what part of my question was necroposting?


    unschuldiger Passant

  10. #30
    Member Mundy Drudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    E-rep camp
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    I am a bit confused now.


    When winners were contacted on January 16, 2018 and we still had no winners in March 2018, what part of my question was necroposting?


    unschuldiger Passant
    The part that Medjed did not know that Trion's email newsletter didn't always work and the players that they selected to win never actually received the email to tell them that they had won , you will have to forgive her mate she is new to the post and probably knows nothing about this and when she searched for it saw that the winners were drawn and did not follow up on it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts