+ Reply to Thread

Major Warmaster Arkfall

Ref: Solstice Warmaster Arkfall
    With the best vendor after killing the Abominable Warmaster, why is that arkfall so seldom? You can wait all day for one. Just saying...........
    The Screaming Beagles
    [SIGPIC]Retired Sr CWO, somehow got dragged back into the fray
</font></b>

[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
    With the best vendor after killing the Abominable Warmaster, why is that arkfall so seldom? You can wait all day for one.
    FeelsGamingoMan
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

To get the warmaster you need to bring down a major arbreak. Cost 40k script. You can bring them all day long, as long as you got the funds. No need to wait for others to do it.

Vendors are the same everywhere though.

The Solstice cache inside the "Come all Ye Arkhunters" arkfall has been very good to me. I have gotten most of the new synergy gems from it. Sometimes it is just a normal major arkfall though when it is called. Is it random if you get the special holiday major?

Quote Originally Posted by Infiltrator View Post
    The Solstice cache inside the "Come all Ye Arkhunters" arkfall has been very good to me. I have gotten most of the new synergy gems from it. Sometimes it is just a normal major arkfall though when it is called. Is it random if you get the special holiday major?
    If you call a major arbreak with 4 batteries, you get the warmaster. If you call a minor with 1 battery, you don't.

If you get a major arkfall on your arbreak, you just got screwed of 4 batteries. It means a major arkfall just started in the area and your arbreak was cancelled. That major arkfall was gonna start there regardless of you (or anyone) calling an arkbreak.

I don't doubt the fact that you personally got better stuff from arkbreak than from arkfall, but it's still just random. Someone else has got the opposite happen to him. And most just get all crap from both.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    And most just get all crap from both.
    Yep... Defiance RNG in a nutshell.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.