Closed Thread

The Official Unofficial Officially, boost your posts count thread...

Welcome,

To my Lounge !

You know what to do... Everyone and Anyone welcomed,

Post about anything and everything !

Tis be that thread YO !

NOW LET'S GET THAT post count UP...

"Satire but hey you never know might qwell and cut down on mindless off topic replies, rebuttals, and other shenanigans in other posts"

Why there when you can do it here with no strings attached and people can't judge when there's now a place for it open to everyone YAY !

#PostCountBoostUpThread

#TakeItToTheLounge

Please refer and link anyone off topic and or post boosting on other posts and sections here. Tyvm
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

This reminds me of someone...

but I can't quite think of who...
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Besides a good laugh I think it can actually be instrumental and maybe come of some use and if linked in certain situations can be a way to tell someone they off topic or irrelevant yes... Lulz

Besides satire it also brings to mind one forum I've been a part of about a decade where post count actually matters "unlike here" haha but some think does and or strikes a nerve when theirs is mentioned.

https://www.rx7club.com/how-use-site...ements-923917/

Anyway maybe we can all get to know each other better, grow on each other, understand each other better, and or learn what really grinds our gears, game related, forum related, or how and why we use forum and what we are all really about..

And maybe in the end we can grow a more better positive community before this pack mentality and ganging up on people gets worse xD

Me I pick and choose my own battles but I can very much roll with the punches and know what I'm getting myself into, and can handle my own on my own, some others not so much.

But yeah if we going to pick each other apart, why derail threads it's silly, do it here this can be the (Lounge) another feature of some others forums and maybe just maybe it can be a positive change and lead to a more wholesome and connected community.

#postboosting

lol.......

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey Ark Hunters,

Even if this is an off-topic thread, please avoid bumping threads or to use threads to boost your post count.
    Therefore I'll close this thread. You can open a new thread if there are any open discussion points for you.

In case of concerns, feel free to send me a message.