+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Aside from milking various holidays this game will never have new content, right?

Just making sure I'm right and my friend is wrong.

Yep. !

where does all the d13 patron pass money go ?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    where does all the d13 patron pass money go ?
    Profits. Companies don't aim to break even you know.

Seems like this company is waaaay shadier then trion ever dreamed of being. It sure seems like it was all profit considering the game hasnt changed (d13) in years. There's literally no overhead just tech and employees and now there's next to no tech and they still cant get heads far enough out of rectums to remeber to put jps in the ****ing loot pool. Profits pfffft people who actually do work deserve those these clowns should be paying US to play this **** show.

it sure does seem that way.

I have questions. Are Big Boomers still cheap? Do the Sawed Off Shotgun Zaggers replenish 20% Ego with every reload with a 0.0 reload speed with no cool down? And are Surge Bolters still making every other Sniper variant obsolete? .

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    I have questions. Are Big Boomers still cheap? Do the Sawed Off Shotgun Zaggers replenish 20% Ego with every reload with a 0.0 reload speed with no cool down? And are Surge Bolters still making every other Sniper variant obsolete? .
    no,no,no,no. surge bolter has been replaced by a blast bolter . no reason to use any other sniper.

I read somewhere they are developing a road map for 2050 to be posted for this new year and Gamigo has replied to some posts about old trion road map, said some of it will come just no timeframe as of yet...

I'd assume 2050 will get silicon valley and expos and new coops but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I read somewhere they are developing a road map for 2050 to be posted for this new year and Gamigo has replied to some posts about old trion road map, said some of it will come just no timeframe as of yet...

I'd assume 2050 will get silicon valley and expos and new coops but I wouldn't hold my breath
    What makes you assume that any new content will come to D50?

+ Reply to Thread