+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I literally already answered and you quoted answer and all... Go dig in dev tracker for anymore info or to find comments I've mentioned.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    I'd assume 2050 will get silicon valley and expos and new coops but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Given the fact 2050 launched so long ago, and we STILL haven't seen Sillycrit Valley added... definitely not holding my breath.

What an unfunny joke all of this is.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

I literally already answered and you quoted answer and all... Go dig in dev tracker for anymore info or to find comments I've mentioned.
    "You read somewhere" = nonexistent.

I believe i remember seeing that post from Gamigo about the roadmap as well but its been a while.
    GT: ArthriticNed
    Toons: Whoar, Whoar Again, L33ch, Whoar IV, Whoar Samore, Special Whoar
    Clan: Freemasons
    EGO: 6000/ 4173 / 4037 / 1416 / 1226 / 1041

GT: ArthriticFred
    Toons: Whoars Wiggler, Whoars Purps, Whoars Mods, Whoars Mods2, SpliceO Whoar, Whoar Solstice
    Clan: Freemasons
    EGO: 5071 / 2200 / 969 / 1847 / 1200 / 1100

I read somewhere they are developing a road map for 2050 to be posted for this new year and Gamigo has replied to some posts about old trion road map, said some of it will come just no timeframe as of yet...

I'd assume 2050 will get silicon valley and expos and new coops but I wouldn't hold my breath
    Apart from the obvious instance when Trion released their official roadmap for 2050 in July 2018, there are two recent occasions when the new CMs said something which you might be thinking of:

1) When Pax wrote
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Hi Ark Hunters,
    I've checked with the team and I got the confirmation that the "Paradise Lost" is still planned to come, but we don't have an exact date for it. We don't want to promise something we don't know for sure yet. I hope you understand this
    BR
    Pax
    Therefore we are told they haven't completely abandoned the old roadmap. However, realistically, I don't think we should expect too much (for obvious reasons, which I mentioned in that thread).

2) When Medjed wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I know how you feel but it’s not like every request will get completed just because community asked for it. If there would be Reindeer Hunt in D2050 then it would get activated as well (as long as there’s no blockers). However, getting something that didn’t exist before is a totally different case.
    Maybe we can get it next year, maybe it will stay as special event for D13, I don’t know how it will go and what kind of roadmap developers will prepare in 2020.
    In this case, I don't think Medjed was writing about anything specific and was simply talking generally. It seems some players took this as an announcement that the developers have a new and special roadmap for this year. I didn't read it that way; I just think Medjed was saying she didn't know what they have planned for 2020.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16
    There’s no clear yes or no to answer the question.
    The developers may have abandoned or changed the old roadmap they promised us in 2018 but none said that they can’t do a new one. Whatever the answer could be it cannot be provided now.

We may have a better answer a few weeks/months later but today we own no information to share with you.

We may have a better answer a few weeks/months later...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

That's some honesty though.. thanks for telling us

But.. fix the game.. pls.. it would be really cool to be surprised in a good way instead of ohh there's another busted somethin or other

We may have a better answer a few weeks/months later but today we own no information to share with you.
    Thanks for the honesty.

This seems familiar... it’s been seven months since they broke Xbox 360 NA and Gamigo’s answer is the same.

It’s sad... I’ve never seen a legitimate gaming company break a game for seven months, have no updates and pretend they are “working on it as their top priority.”

Light Energy those are the two posts I was thinking about thanks for posting them.

And to others who misunderstood me, I did say I wouldn't hold my breath as a disclaimer...
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

+ Reply to Thread