+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbl element View Post
    when are we getting a new Season added to the game.....
    Consult the nearest magic eight ball, because nobody knows... not even Gamingo.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    Imo, we need more patience than just 5 seconds, perhaps five months... just saying.
    Maybe in 5 months, a fat orange man will build a wall and make mexico pay for it. But maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    There’s no clear yes or no to answer the question.
    The developers may have abandoned or changed the old roadmap they promised us in 2018 but none said that they can’t do a new one. Whatever the answer could be it cannot be provided now.

We may have a better answer a few weeks/months later but today we own no information to share with you.

Excuse me Medjed, but didn't Erin (your predecessor) said the same thing last year? The same statement of indecisive and directionless future of the game. The year is 2020 Medjed, can you sound the bell there to waken them from their slumber? "The developers may have abandoned or changed the old roadmap they promised us in 2018..." Really? From Erin's era until now, nothing? no accountability?
    In game: David Ringo

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #34
    The community managers are like news communicators. Today we might receive the info that we're getting a patch and tomorrow we can get another info telling us that company got bought by the other bigger company.

The end of 2018 and beginning of 2019 were times when Trion Worlds was transitioning to gamigo group. So much have changed since that moment and we had a data migration which did a lot of slowdowns in the workflow.

We also had others games which had no new content for a whole year but got it at last and is doing fine now. This is the reason I don’t want to give you any time frames as long we have a clear date set. There’s a lot of things in developers lists that can be completed before the scheduled deadline but then appear some blockers that cause us a slowdown and other issues that prevent us getting a new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    data migration
    Imagine still crutching on this in 2020.

#shambles
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

LMFAO. Gang why are you even still listening to the pap spread out by the CM's. You will never get a real answer from any of them. The Devs are gone. Long live the devs. The game is toast. It is time for you all to move on. I did and am so much happier for it.

Think about it gang. Nothing has happened in 2 years now. All you get here is deception and the CM's trying their level best to keep you all quiet and keep cajoling you all along.

There are no answers as the game is dead in the water. At this point I doubt anything could bring it back at all. Sad too but it is like this when games die. All you can do is move on.

I only came back as I do miss my long time friends in here and wanted to wish you all the best. If anyone wants you can come join me in another old game called Eve Online. At least the devs are making a real effort to keep constant updates and make the game fun for everyone. You can look me up as Fireguarder there.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Destiny 2 is f2p now and runs way better then this s*it show.And drops new content regularly.Left defiance a year ago and never looked back.Very shocked to see the same vets still posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Very shocked to see the same vets still posting.
    Well, it's less laggy than the game itself... and provides some entertainment.

#cashgrab

theyre sticking their hands out for more money, and yet they still not fixing anything.

+ Reply to Thread