+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post
    Last run before weekly reset...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

ZERO SUPREME CHIPS IN 167 COMPLETED ROUNDS!!!!!
    tons of purple/blue/Oj, guns/mods/shields/chips and 3 hellbug jps but no supreme chips...
    I'm 100% sure that when the expedition glitches out and only drops 2 items instead of 3, the missing 1 is definitely a supreme chip...

Why are y'all messing with supreme chip drop rates? The only thing I can think of is that your rigging the free empowered cyber rig box so no one can pull anything good!! Am I close?
    Please address this asap as expos and Berk are the only things worth playing on D13!!
    Yeah man Zero Input of devs
    I noticed that too actually ...in the Last months the drops at vendors and expo are horrible or AS WE See now,thanks for showing this Up,the drops Changes in general.
    My Last sup chips of the Chip vendor were only sup oc chips.
    And i mean alll the Last 50 i got were oc chips.
    I did Run 20-30 a day normally with different drops then at vendor or from the egg.
    I was giving Up in the end.
    It is Just a waste of time to Run the expos , it is still fun to rush through These ,But since one drops less chips in skitterlingrooms i was to lazy to spend my time in these.
    Cleaned 3-4 Expo rounds and got 200 shards in total...thats Not normal.something changed.

I don't understand why they'd mess with expo drops, I mean, if we can't pull supreme chips in expos anymore I fkn QUIT!! I also believe jackpot chips/rigs do not come out of the shard vendor anymore, no matter how many shards I put in I get NOTHING in return! What's the point? Where's the reward?
    Cm or Dev input would be great as this issue is ridiculous.

Now if you only nerfed my drop rates that's OK, as I imagine I'm a pain in the gamigo staffs *****! But fix this for everyone else please and thank you

Yet another donated to charity missing drop......

[

You probably tryed Spamming X around the egg right?
    My Last jp Chip drop was 1 and a half month ago .
    For me it is *IN* the time period when "Bad drops appear"

Yea I noticed this "glitch" (only 2/3 drops) 2 weeks ago, but couldn't take pics cuz my tablet was messed up.
    But now I reformatted it I'm taking pics of everything I think is broken
    As for the droprate/quality yea same as you, around the start of SS event!
    I've spent so many shards and run so many rounds of expos, that end up being a complete waste of time(since cloud migration bs).
    Funny thing is I rebought my "stolen patron pass" a few days ago now I have no choice but to run these broken expos just for the AF/PG and the very small amount of chips/rigs/shards

In my opinion all the drops from the boss box/cocoon should only contain shard-able items. No need for random standard syn guns/mods or no syn shields from expos, they are just a waste of time seeing as it takes up to 5minutes sometimes for me to vend all the trash drop and even longer to breakdown all the trash chips/rigs.

Xbox360 needs to be fixed BAD #FIX360

I started dropping Bad since pbo event...
    Since this i dropd Bad at vendors or expos.
    The ground Drops did Not Change AS it feels.
    I d do the same n continue running Till PP Runs out.
    But then i d stop cause it is Just No fun anymore.
    There is no piece of Hope left till something changes with the servers.

Question

I confirm the drops are jacked in expos currently. I run 4 toons in expo & always 1 gets shafted & has less than 3 items drop @ the end. Also the blue mods & guns dropping during major arkfalls is a waste. We dont need new Syns if it means the chip drops are jacked up IMHO.

New Features means ,to have more Features and Not less old ones instead ^^

I hope the CM's have reported this bc this is a big problem for us. What other reason is there to do expos besides sup chips?? Normally they answer by now. Why were expos even messed with at all?

Maybe they were trying to give us better drop rates and just temporarily effed it up lol

yea right

Buummmmppp

+ Reply to Thread