+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    235
    I agree with you, but I must defend Medjed. At least Medjed is playing with this game, we fought together at arkfalls many times (PC EU).

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    First: There are no devs and CMs are useless
    Second: Huh, so what?
    Third: Complains are based on facts.
    Fourth: Gamigo has donne diddly squat in 2019. D50 on Jan 1st 2020 is the same as Jan 1st 2019
    Fifth: We really tried to help make the game better. Many of us filled plenty of bug reports that just got ignored. Some of us proposed fix to bugs. All ignored. For years.

    You're welcome to post the same rant in 2025, when D100 is 4-5 years old on PS5. You're gonna get the same answer.
    Your words of stupidity and BS seems to have no limits. Gamigo did have events in the late 2019, if you missed them then i can understand your ignorance.

    The statement "Huh, so what?" pretty much explains your sense of the facts, your constant desire to exclaim that a dead gone company Trion and a new completely different company Gamigo are some how the same, and a reason your old complaints mean diddly squat now is again another reason you should go find somewhere else to to exist until you can reason coherently again, the game and forum does not need anyone doing this constant irrational mud slinging imo.

    Everyone tried to make the game better when Trion ran it, that epic failure of Trion to fix things hurt us all to say the least, but that is no excuse to drag that old anger and blame over to the new people (devs techs or whatever) that are trying to do something good for us all today.

    If you do go away and come back and see the same things to raise issues about then fine, but how about you reset your deriding emotional commentary long enough to give Gamigo a good chance to fix what they can about these games for us all?

  3. #13
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,316
    Live look at this alleged content road map...



    Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    give Gamigo a good chance to fix what they can
    How much longer should people wait? Another three months? Six months? A year?

    The "take it easy on the new guys" rhetoric can only stand for so long...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    Your words of stupidity and BS seems to have no limits. Gamigo did have events in the late 2019, if you missed them then i can understand your ignorance.

    The statement "Huh, so what?" pretty much explains your sense of the facts, your constant desire to exclaim that a dead gone company Trion and a new completely different company Gamigo are some how the same, and a reason your old complaints mean diddly squat now is again another reason you should go find somewhere else to to exist until you can reason coherently again, the game and forum does not need anyone doing this constant irrational mud slinging imo.

    Everyone tried to make the game better when Trion ran it, that epic failure of Trion to fix things hurt us all to say the least, but that is no excuse to drag that old anger and blame over to the new people (devs techs or whatever) that are trying to do something good for us all today.

    If you do go away and come back and see the same things to raise issues about then fine, but how about you reset your deriding emotional commentary long enough to give Gamigo a good chance to fix what they can about these games for us all?
    Events are not new content. They were there under trion management. If it's how you want to measure things, then trion did better than gamigo so far. Gamigo has not made any new content nor fixed any bug. In months. They fired all the devs. The CMs it seems have never even met a dev.

    These are all facts. On the other hand, your " give Gamigo a good chance to fix what they can " rant is getting pretty old. They've fixed what they can: nothing. If they had any dev power, they would have fixed at least a single bug, an easy one, maybe the trophee bug, which would take about 3 lines of code.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Piszmaty76 View Post
    I agree with you, but I must defend Medjed. At least Medjed is playing with this game, we fought together at arkfalls many times (PC EU).

    I'm with you too, Medjed at least has cordial answers.

    Before we didn't have CM, or CM didn't appear on any subject for a long time.

    Have to be realistic, he has no fault of what happened in the past.
    Not has a responsibility with the hight of Gamigo or Devs list works

    If you take it with him, he has every right in the world to get angry and stop answering kindly ...


    I also understand that we put money in bits, pattern, weapon for $ 50, etc.

    If that money should be used to finance new content, it is normal for us to get angry, and we want new content DLCs Alcatraz SV new coops etc ... With good words and common sense we can say the same
    Greetings

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    I'm with you too, Medjed at least has cordial answers.

    Before we didn't have CM, or CM didn't appear on any subject for a long time.

    Have to be realistic, he has no fault of what happened in the past.
    Not has a responsibility with the hight of Gamigo or Devs list works

    If you take it with him, he has every right in the world to get angry and stop answering kindly ...

    Greetings
    His politeness is only matched by his uselessness. Just about all his answers are "we don't have answers, maybe in 4-5 months".

  7. #17
    Member DEATHBRINGER210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12,269
    the cant even fix/remove the minimizing fallout contract in d13. thats been up for a year or so.

  8. #18
    What can you say you know about CMs, can you correctly address them as he or she, did you create a rapport with any of them? Do you know where they work, in what country, Germany maybe? Do you know where Gamigo has people working on D13 or D50 servers or the code, Redwood CA... Austin TX... maybe? Do we have any idea how many games Gamigo has on their website, or how many are profitable, how many plans they have to improve any of their game IP or content based on ROI or generating popularity or other in/tangible gains? Do you know who to address in their company about your concerns about the games you love or like to play and/or spend money on, can you understand their business and what they want? Or, are all our 'answers' to those Qs short-sighted and/or just plain wrong at times because we don't try to know... ? Just saying.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the cant even fix/remove the minimizing fallout contract in d13. thats been up for a year or so.
    Just small things like that, things that show you have some pride in what you do and want to make a fun game for us to play. Rather than just the minimum amount of work and cut corners with broken events all 100 of your players look forward to for weeks beforehand just to be disappointed. You guys aren't goin to get any or keep any new players until things improve. It's not even a question of if 'we' are worth it. It seems not so at least do something to keep the new people that pop in to check things out. Maybe they'll stay awhile n not take off right away like most.

  10. #20
    Member sisqo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    nice, France
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Unfortunately, as Community Managers we cannot give you a clear answer yet. We have provided community requests to the developers but we have no information about the progress. At this moment it doesn’t mean that we’re getting another year of Arkfall rotation, we just have no answer and no news to share. As soon as we get any information or teasers, we will share them with you.
    Hi Medjed
    I don't know why but I understand your answer maybe because nobody knows what can happen in Defiance thrue 2020 not even devs.
    Hope to see this game going far because it has alot of potential.
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts