+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Simple easy questions for medjed and/or pax

Ok, I'm not gonna ask anything about the future, we know you're as much in the dark as we are about anything that's going to happen in the future. So here are some questions you should be able to answer in about 5 seconds:

1-Are there developers working on D50?
    2-If yes:Have you seen or met these developers or you've only been told they exist?
    3-How many have you been told work on D50?
    4-How many have you personally met and have told you personally that they work on D50?

So there you go, those questions are about what YOU have seen, no need to guess the future or anything.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    I see no developer sitting next to my desk. Does that mean the developer is a lie or just hiding in a skin of community manager?

As Community Managers we can answer these questions but this is not the information that has to be told on public. This information may give a wrong impression to the community and will only cause a misunderstanding or another topic of counting someone’s work hours or whatever can be gained out of it.

There are developers working on Defiance and Defiance 2050. They exist both on forums (some of them) and in reality. To give a private high-five to some we may need to get a ticket to Redwood City where Defiance 2050 is developed and updated or Austin to meet the team maintaining US-servers.
    The gamigo group operates in different locations so it’s not like everyone is located in Berlin, Redwood City,... elsewhere or same floor.

so the new gamingo employees / former trion devs, are still here in the states , still not providing us fixes (d13 hasnt had fixes in a very long time. neither has 2050) no updates of new content , no server stability updates ( a subject they still avoid at all cost). and they cant fix old content like the broken karma system /loot system in d13 for a event no less. who know whats wrong with it .

(long reply deleted)

Begging and all that doesn't work

I hope yall finally fix these games

I dunno what to even say :/

I just want DX11 for D13. As for D2050, for your sake might want to think about porting D13 to 2050, meaning everything from D13 to 2050 and just upgrade 2050. Honestly you guys should have never made 2050, just updated D13 to the new consoles/PC upgrade, would have more sense, considering d13 is way better than d2050 in pretty much every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I see no developer sitting next to my desk. Does that mean the developer is a lie or just hiding in a skin of community manager?

As Community Managers we can answer these questions but this is not the information that has to be told on public. This information may give a wrong impression to the community and will only cause a misunderstanding or another topic of counting someone’s work hours or whatever can be gained out of it.

There are developers working on Defiance and Defiance 2050. They exist both on forums (some of them) and in reality. To give a private high-five to some we may need to get a ticket to Redwood City where Defiance 2050 is developed and updated or Austin to meet the team maintaining US-servers.
    The gamigo group operates in different locations so it’s not like everyone is located in Berlin, Redwood City,... elsewhere or same floor.
    Thank you, nicely answered. We obviously hope they can get some of the problems under control, fixes are possible in most players minds, we are pretty much hoping every day for something, D50 proves the code can be refactored & recompiled, and an effort like what has happened to AAU would be an ultimate way to hugely increase the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    I just want DX11 for D13. As for D2050, for your sake might want to think about porting D13 to 2050, meaning everything from D13 to 2050 and just upgrade 2050. Honestly you guys should have never made 2050, just updated D13 to the new consoles/PC upgrade, would have more sense, considering d13 is way better than d2050 in pretty much every day.
    I like this possibility.

Medjed i believe this one is a easy question

Are you guys put on a N.D.A about the things the devs are working on?
    I can say that this petition will not bring you anything.
    Whatever your goal is D13 is not shutting down so there’s nothing to discuss about compensations.

They don’t care about loyal players customers no one.
    You walked right into that Thx medjed

Quote Originally Posted by overwacther View Post
    Medjed i believe this one is a easy question

Are you guys put on a N.D.A about the things the devs are working on?
    I'm sure they are, but at the same time they tell us as much as they can and have been being honest about it even if they know we won't like what they are goin to say. I can respect that.

Hi Medjed, don't worry about this part "...may give a wrong impression to the community..." you guys already blew it, and way pass that point by miles into the negative territory. I see two things that contribute to the problems. Either Gamigo facing the moral hazard problem (difficulty of observing its employees from shirking their duites) or It is the mandate from Gamigo to keep things the way the are without progress. If this is how you treating/planning the future of Defiance 2050, then it is safe to assume that Defiance 13 will continue to be neglected.
    In game: David Ringo

+ Reply to Thread