+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    It’s not right to ask me about the things that developers are working on or who and how many I can reach directly. Therefore, I’m definitely not going to share this information with you just because their workflow is not my deal. I get from developers’ information only what involves my communication with you (new items, caches, events, maintenances, etc) ... If you ever catch some of the devs in the chat or here on forums you can ask them directly and maybe you’ll get some sneak peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    The community managers are like news communicators. Today we might receive the info that we're getting a patch and tomorrow we can get another info telling us that company got bought by the other bigger company.

The end of 2018 and beginning of 2019 were times when Trion Worlds was transitioning to Gamigo group. So much have changed since that moment and we had a data migration which did a lot of slowdowns in the workflow.

We also had others games which had no new content for a whole year but got it at last and is doing fine now. This is the reason I don’t want to give you any time frames as long we have a clear date set. There’s a lot of things in developers lists that can be completed before the scheduled deadline but then appear some blockers that cause us a slowdown and other issues that prevent us getting a new content.
    Thank you for any answers...!

Quote Originally Posted by David Ringo View Post
    Hi Medjed, don't worry about this part "...may give a wrong impression to the community..." you guys already blew it, and way pass that point by miles into the negative territory. I see two things that contribute to the problems. Either Gamigo facing the moral hazard problem (difficulty of observing its employees from shirking their duites) or It is the mandate from Gamigo to keep things the way the are without progress. If this is how you treating/planning the future of Defiance 2050, then it is safe to assume that Defiance 13 will continue to be neglected.
    In 2050's Universal, D13 Universal's The Second Planet/Map That's Generation/Fast-Forward By Thousands Of Ark Years, Surpassing The Current D13 That Many Ark Travelers Infant/Complaining About, Granted Only To Ark Travelers Who Completed Rights Of Passage, Before 2050's Universal Was Launched Officially, And Through Ark Class Cooperation, Ark Hunter's Who Begin On The First Map, Ark Universal, Can Create Passage To Planet/Universal Ascension, Which Is D13 Universal.

Arkfall Board Of Directors Will Begin Proceedings, In Tying Up Loose Ends/By Passing Noise.

So Gameplanet Visitors, Who Chosen To Remain In D-13 Era Timeline Are Respectfully....,

A)- Meatballs?

B)- Butter Sandwiches?

C)- True Game Travelers?

D)- Part- Time Gameplanet Travelers

E)- Or All The Above?

And Respectfully, NO GAMER On D13 Current Universal Can Surpass A Respectable Dialogue, More Like Personal Issues.

Defiance Universal Did Expansion, But Slow Gameplanet Visitors Haven't, But Now Defiance Officials, ( In Defiance Universal), Are Beginning To Understand Who Leaderboard As No Problem To Defiance Universal, But Rather Unto Themselves/Gameplay. Except For New Recruits Arriving.

(The Score)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    In 2050's Universal, D13 Universal's The Second Planet/Map That's Generation/Fast-Forward By Thousands Of Ark Years, Surpassing The Current D13 That Many Ark Travelers Infant/Complaining About, Granted Only To Ark Travelers Who Completed Rights Of Passage, Before 2050's Universal Was Launched Officially, And Through Ark Class Cooperation, Ark Hunter's Who Begin On The First Map, Ark Universal, Can Create Passage To Planet/Universal Ascension, Which Is D13 Universal.

Arkfall Board Of Directors Will Begin Proceedings, In Tying Up Loose Ends/By Passing Noise.

So Gameplanet Visitors, Who Chosen To Remain In D-13 Era Timeline Are Respectfully....,

A)- Meatballs?

B)- Butter Sandwiches?

C)- True Game Travelers?

E)- Or All The Above?

And Respectfully, NO GAMER On D13 Current Universal Can Surpass A Respectable Dialogue, More Like Personal Issues.

Defiance Universal Did Expansion, But Slow Gameplanet Visitors Haven't, But Now Defiance Officials, ( In Defiance Universal), Are Beginning To Understand Who Leaderboard As No Problem To Defiance Universal, But Rather Unto Themselves/Gameplay. Except For New Recruits Arriving.

(The Score)
    What the hell is that? I feel og Defiance having more and better content than 2050, and that is why I keep playing og defiance.

If I am forced to play 2050, I will swap to a different game (Warframe or Destiny) instead of playing it.

A)- Meatballs?

B)- Butter Sandwiches?

C)- True Game Travelers?

E)- Or All The Above?

(The Score)
    Say whatever you want but based on what I see on here there's no reason to make the switch.

Central's just havin a bad day the Ark grand hall didn't approve the trade agreement and they ran out of Ark cigars xd

An ye I am a part-time meatball. got bored being a full time meatball. In much better of a mood nowadays. Coincidence? Idk.

Also respectfuly: what's so great about respectable dialogue anyways

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Say whatever you want but based on what I see on here there's no reason to make the switch.
    You're are Most Correct. Your Respectable Decision Haven't Seen Anything. 2050's Ego Rank Of 5000, On The Ark, 9000 On Planet Ascension, and 12,000 On The Third Universal/Map, Isn't About Ego, Which Transition to Ark Travelers Discarding Their First Shield, (In The First 24 Hours In Both D13 And Defiance Universal), Thus Locking Their Defiance Universal Adventure To The Radius Of The First Map, When It's A Universal Ark Key To Rights Of Passage To The Second Map/Universal.

I never said All Game Travelers Have Game World Imaginative of their Own. In Most Cases Association/Friends/Clan Leaderships Carries Most Ark Traveler's Gameplanet Imaginative. The Joining's only left with Two's Cent, as Two's Cent just misunderstood.

(Well, Ark Universal''s World Library Scrolls Made It's Point, Which Subtracted Adding And Subtracting To The Score).....

(I Must Get Back To The Briefing Room. Enjoy)....

You're are Most Correct. Your Respectable Decision Haven't Seen Anything. 2050's Ego Rank Of 5000, On The Ark, 9000 On Planet Ascension, and 12,000 On The Third Universal/Map, Isn't About Ego, Which Transition to Ark Travelers Discarding Their First Shield, (In The First 24 Hours In Both D13 And Defiance Universal), Thus Locking Their Defiance Universal Adventure To The Radius Of The First Map, When It's A Universal Ark Key To Rights Of Passage To The Second Map/Universal.

I never said All Game Travelers Have Game World Imaginative of their Own. In Most Cases Association/Friends/Clan Leaderships Carries Most Ark Traveler's Gameplanet Imaginative. The Joining's only left with Two's Cent, as Two's Cent just misunderstood.

(Well, Ark Universal''s World Library Scrolls Made It's Point, Which Subtracted Adding And Subtracting To The Score).....

(I Must Get Back To The Briefing Room. Enjoy)....
    Yeaaah yeah... As 2050 has so many "universal/maps" og hasn't... I catch you.

What Asian(?) language is Bushede Jade translating to English from?? Never mind i guess, i'm probably too noob to grok the meanings therein unfortunately... =(

(Which reminds me, TenCent looms over so much, i'm much more glad we are dealing with Gamigo instead...)

I'm pretty sure Bushede is the dev, and talks like that irl, so that's why none of the cm's know what the hell is going on.

lol

+ Reply to Thread