+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Can we pls have our boosts back?

Hi can we have boosts and good mod drops back? If we can't have arkfall drops and expos drops are broken this would keep us busy for awhile until yalls fix it. I miss finding dozens of mods to pick through

And being able to buy at least 1 mod from Iron Demon for a few hours of farming time would be cool. Right now it would take all day for 1 pull. I have a short attention span or something but that much farming for 1 mod I get bored

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Hi can we have boosts and good mod drops back? If we can't have arkfall drops and expos drops are broken this would keep us busy for awhile until yalls fix it. I miss finding dozens of mods to pick through

And being able to buy at least 1 mod from Iron Demon for a few hours of farming time would be cool. Right now it would take all day for 1 pull. I have a short attention span or something but that much farming for 1 mod I get bored
    +1 for re enabling boosts, even with patron pass its not enough! Why did the boosts get taken off anyway? I mean they were on for 1.5 years+.

They tryed to add a new boost what i heard and ruined it.
    No ,this is not sarcastic .

Customer Service rating on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give a 1. They know there are game bugs. Not just old ones. New ones. Ones they created. They have created nonexistent Event Jackpot drops. They have created horrible RNG for said drops at event majors and minors. Been doing a decent amount of majors since even started. I have an on nstar syphon flare to show for it. I have no mods of any relevance. Sorry... I'm not wasting my time on blue mods or guns. We have dealt with several cue issues and strange lag spikes. We have dealt with the same synergies for close to a year with My runners. We have SC syn that was broken and might still be at Iron Demon Ranch and people waiting for support tickets from that and countless other things to be addressed and corrected. We have giveaway that haven't been honored. And I'll lend with that and that word alone. Honor. Gamigo seems to show that they have very little. You basically have said **** your customer base. Can't even get some simple boosts as an incentive to show us you even care. Most companies that screw up this royally would have given consistent compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Customer Service rating on a scale of 1 to 10 I would give a 1. They know there are game bugs. Not just old ones. New ones. Ones they created. They have created nonexistent Event Jackpot drops. They have created horrible RNG for said drops at event majors and minors. Been doing a decent amount of majors since even started. I have an on nstar syphon flare to show for it. I have no mods of any relevance. Sorry... I'm not wasting my time on blue mods or guns. We have dealt with several cue issues and strange lag spikes. We have dealt with the same synergies for close to a year with My runners. We have SC syn that was broken and might still be at Iron Demon Ranch and people waiting for support tickets from that and countless other things to be addressed and corrected. We have giveaway that haven't been honored. And I'll lend with that and that word alone. Honor. Gamigo seems to show that they have very little. You basically have said **** your customer base. Can't even get some simple boosts as an incentive to show us you even care. Most companies that screw up this royally would have given consistent compensation.
    Rest assure, next thing they will do is remove the Ex Inas /perfect weapons/mods from Vendor at IDR calling it a new feature.

I think toward the end Trion had the right idea with being generous to the players, I wanted to stay and it was fun even though there was no store and lagged all over the place it was fun to farm for idr and Py items. And who tf wants BLUE mods ? T4 or better at least and even with trading it's a struggle to mod up any the new syn weps. And that's with T3's! On top of that all the other neg crap bustedness goin on. I'm telling you Gamigo be generous and the game will get more players. Those guys spend money... Everybody's happy...

I think boost are fine for keeping the motivation up, at least for a while, and make things a bit faster with the bad rng. About drops, I feel they are the same: ~50/30/20% on Shield/weapon/mod, and ~75/25% T4/T5.

I also consider we should post a thread to rate most of the gun types to make cm/devs know what kind of guns we use, because all weapon types in the last event are jokes (only grl is really useful)

I think the ratio might be the same but iirc used to go through a dozen or so items after a siege or incursion and now it's maybe 1 or 2. I want them numbers back. And even then it was still a struggle to find the 'right' mods you needed off the ground but at least possible eventually. I don't see me being able to mod anything the way it is now without spending alot at IDR. And Pg is so slow to farm

I haven't farmed hardly any this syn but yea trying to remember looking at the patch notes didn't see any that rlly stood out that I had to have. They left some good ones out of they syn drops but don't remember which

Maybe the prob is nobody at Gamigo plays D13 anymore so they are kind of losing touch what we want for good weps

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    Rest assure, next thing they will do is remove the Ex Inas /perfect weapons/mods from Vendor at IDR calling it a new feature.
    Lol they friggen better not!

Well, they are not doing rotations and new synergies never get added to iron demon, so... (I've got some qw/pb perfected from ground)