+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    That was a good day in Defiance logging on and finding oj's on the ground, other good day was logging on and buddy showing me Iron Demon for the first time with all the runners. I kind of doubt we'll be surprised with anything cool like that again

Everybody trashed Trion but at least they did some cool stuff.

This is supposed to be fun why do I feel complete utter disappointment lol Gamigo you have to be doing this crap on purpose no game company is this bad on accident. It's so bad it's funny

Can we have boosts back until expos are fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Can we have boosts back until expos are fixed?
    This game needs permanent boosts. We are owed that. So many people have been ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    This game needs permanent boosts. We are owed that. So many people have been ripped off.
    And some free patron

Enough with the damn stingyness

I mean if yall aren't goin to do what you said you'd do (adding content) at least stop taking stuff away

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #27
    Nothing was done on a purpose. All what is listed in this thread is considered as a bug and we’re waiting for a solution. Yes, it takes extremely long and we are waiting for more info than just telling you #soon. But better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with won’t work, move on.

Won’t work move on in my opinion what everyone is wanting for, you see it extremely long process but we believe it is an easy fix if the right devs is working on it .. so really what we feel is Gamigo’s devs don’t have the ability or the knowledge to fix something simple like that in fact it wasn’t broken on purpose we believe you Medjed it was broken accidentally and no one how a clue how to fix it, this my personal opinion and I hope I’m wrong and thing get fixed #soon

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Nothing was done on a purpose. All what is listed in this thread is considered as a bug and we’re waiting for a solution. Yes, it takes extremely long and we are waiting for more info than just telling you #soon. But better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with won’t work, move on.
    Your reply is confusing lol

The first time I read it I thought it meant; move on. Like you were being dismissive, but 3rd time I read it it says 'better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with "won't work move on"

I hope it's the latter

Anyways yes that is all I was asking, we have a habit of coming up with some conspiracy theories if left unattended too long. It wasn't a solid answer I was after just an acknowledgement of the issue ya know? And if it was in fact a bug. I don't expect you to know everything and to me it looks like you always do what you can for us and thx for that. I'm happy to hear it is some kind of bug and you guys didn't take away our expo drops. But maybe in the future if there is a game breaking thing like this could you say hi to us about it? Honestly I was starting to think it really was staying this way. Sorry if I caused u any grief w/all the accusations n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    Those boost were activated for undefined time long ago, that means, the compensation would be taking them down? Hahahahaha
    I told it just at the moment they were going to break it xD

+ Reply to Thread