+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post

FYI MOST PLAYERS HAVE MOVED ON!
    And more are every week until they quit breaking the game

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #42
    We’re currently checking the boost issue. Could any of you please tell us which boosts are missing and since when?
    Like when you have checked them for the last time how many weeks they had left on their timer?

During the migration the code screwed up a bit so some boosts were active without us being aware.

They were active I think from before you guys took over from Trion, so a rlly long time. I don't exactly remember which ones we had but I think score, rep, and xp. And they got shut off when you guys said you were activating boosts for us last time, which didn't do anything iirc when you activated it, but then when it ended after 2 weeks it took away every boost.

Right now the only boosts active were the ones you activated yesterday. Before that we had none

Edit* also they were there before the migration, I'm trying to remember and on the boosts page it said like 5000 weeks or some number like that. Maybe someone has a screenshot. But yea like in your other reply we kind of thought it was a regular feature for us after being on so long. Lol how could you not know the boosts were on! Medjed you gotta make a d13 account lol

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #44
    Alright thank you for the details, we found the reason and a guy who is behind this.
    Currently it’s still to be decided about the boost future and once it’s decided we’ll make an update.

And I created a D13 account when the boosts got turned off already so I couldn’t check how many weeks there was. But it doesn’t matter anymore.

Lol some guy just did it?! Tell him to put it back lol that was our farming thing it sucks w/o it ! Takes all day to farm 1 mod pull. With all the boosts felt like were getting somewhere

Ya it was like 500 weeks or somethin

Any news on sup chips yet? I hope that's one of the priorities cause alotta ppl only even play for expos. If u run that idea by the big wigs for an extra expo drop for patrons I bet you sell a lot of them for that reason only, I would buy it to get 4 instead of 3

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Lol some guy just did it?! Tell him to put it back lol that was our farming thing it sucks w/o it ! Takes all day to farm 1 mod pull. With all the boosts felt like were getting somewhere

Ya it was like 500 weeks or somethin

Any news on sup chips yet? I hope that's one of the priorities cause alotta ppl only even play for expos. If u run that idea by the big wigs for an extra expo drop for patrons I bet you sell a lot of them for that reason only, I would buy it to get 4 instead of 3
    did you see what they said about the boosts?
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...010-100-boosts!

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    did you see what they said about the boosts?
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...010-100-boosts!
    I did n it was supposed to be permanent maybe they didn't get the memo lol

@Medjed in reply to your post on that thread you weren't here but we asked them a thousand times if they were going to shut down D13 and they always said no.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I did n it was supposed to be permanent maybe they didn't get the memo lol
    it was a very relevant post . not a necro .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it was a very relevant post . not a necro .
    I thought it was relevant for this. I mean it said permanent lol

So can we pls have our boosts back now? C'mon it said permanent!

+ Reply to Thread