+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I remember n they could of just left it on throughout all this bustedness of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzu View Post
    I told it just at the moment they were going to break it xD
    I didn't like how they went about it either by saying they're activating boosts so it sounds like great for us but it was just to shut them off in a week or 2

They should of just said 'we're shutting off the boosts in 2 weeks'

This is why we come up with conspiracy theories

And they should still flip them back on for us until expos are fixed imo

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Nothing was done on a purpose. All what is listed in this thread is considered as a bug and we’re waiting for a solution. Yes, it takes extremely long and we are waiting for more info than just telling you #soon. But better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with won’t work, move on.
    It's a bug? So it took all this chaos, confusion, and speculation from your player base in varying threads in this communal forum for a C.M. to state that a bug/error has occurred? That's unacceptable and you should tell your higher up exactly that... especially if it's not a quick fix. That should be standard protocol. I mean... It's free to play with extra pay wall perks that people PAY FOR! UNACCEPTABLE GAMIGO! WE AREN'T MUSHROOMS SO STOP LEAVING US IN THE DARK!

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    It's a bug? So it took all this chaos, confusion, and speculation from your player base in varying threads in this communal forum for a C.M. to state that a bug/error has occurred? That's unacceptable and you should tell your higher up exactly that... especially if it's not a quick fix. That should be standard protocol. I mean... It's free to play with extra pay wall perks that people PAY FOR! UNACCEPTABLE GAMIGO! WE AREN'T MUSHROOMS SO STOP LEAVING US IN THE DARK!
    Sir, I identify myself as a potato.

ahaha then i want to be a cucumber

sometimes they get lucky.

n scare cats

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    ahaha then i want to be a cucumber

sometimes they get lucky.

n scare cats
    PICKLE RICK!!

hahaha

Dude that's one my fav shows!

Nothing was done on a purpose. All what is listed in this thread is considered as a bug and we’re waiting for a solution. Yes, it takes extremely long and we are waiting for more info than just telling you #soon. But better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with won’t work, move on.
    Wasn't the reason for migrating to the cloud platform exactly for this reason! Improving speed of updates, hotfixes, patches, ect...?
    So far I've experienced the exact opposite of this, I mean look how long 360 stays offline with every new event added. If anything the cloud migration made everything crawl a lot slower, it takes 24+ hours now to patch wtf! Longest patch downtime via trion that I can member 8hours tops.
    The last few events released since aug28th (cloud migration) take 24-48+ hours till server back online.

FYI MOST PLAYERS HAVE MOVED ON!
    just not us die hards!

But better to have it fixed someday than getting a straight reply with won’t work, move on.
    I respectfully disagree.

Honesty goes a long way, and we all know how that ended for the old boss...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I hope they listen to us after this. Would of been pretty easy for them to just say yea its a bug we're goin to fix it instead of watchin everyone lose it on here for a week

+ Reply to Thread