+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Here goes another weekend not spending any time in Paradise

To hell with py add all non bit store jps to the expo loot table as supreme drops. I mean sup syn isnt sup any more anyhow. But they HAVE to drop as T6's.

Fine with me

They are looking for ways to make some money so do this for patrons and prob solved and everyone will be running around with PP and good drops for their time farming. For that to work though the rest of the game has to work too. No lag.. events running on time and as advertised etc no bs like now. I still like availability on Py tho just bc it takes out the rng

during the year I bought elite boxes for 64 keys of 6 pieces per day and did not receive anything)) always had a patron

Quote Originally Posted by hotbanane2715 View Post
    during the year I bought elite boxes for 64 keys of 6 pieces per day and did not receive anything)) always had a patron
    My condolences.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Why add content to either game when people routinely gamble on bit store trash? 4Head

Quote Originally Posted by hotbanane2715 View Post
    Their rewards system def needs some kind of revamp. I pulled some pandemonium perfecteds out of there before (like 2 in 2yr) but having good things on Py made up for any bad luck in the rest of the game