+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Questions for Gamigo

Some players have thousands invested in this game, I have at least some hundreds, but we all deserve some kind of explanation about everything getting removed like sup chips and event JP drops, lowered drop rates in general. Sup chips are the only reason to even do expeditions.

Easy yes or no questions for Gamigo:

Were sup chips removed from expeditions on purpose?

Were event JP drops for patrons removed on purpose?

Why won't anyone from Gamigo who makes these decisions talk to the community?

Somebody there knows the answer to all these questions. (Puts down torch and pitch fork) Come out here and explain why these things were done to our game please.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Some players have thousands invested in this game, I have at least some hundreds, but we all deserve some kind of explanation about everything getting removed like sup chips and event JP drops, lowered drop rates in general. Sup chips are the only reason to even do expeditions.

Easy yes or no questions for Gamigo:

Were sup chips removed from expeditions on purpose?

Were event JP drops for patrons removed on purpose?

Why won't anyone from Gamigo who makes these decisions talk to the community?

Somebody there knows the answer to all these questions. (Puts down torch and pitch fork) Come out here and explain why these things were done to our game please.
    +1, its 2020, let's move forward not backwards please!

Buying 15 days patron "$19.99 evolved ark hunter bundle on dashboard store Xbox 360 cause in game store was down" for karma system and increased chances to drop jackpots was such a waste this event to have patron with no jackpot drops or karma from majors...

I suggest we all get:

1 or 3 of Free random jackpot cache from SS event synergy... As compensation.

"These style boxes do exist I forget exact name, a trove of hellbugs cache? Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically same box we use to get if crit out game end of a major and where supposed to pull a jackpot it would later show up in box in claims"

And I suggest 1 month of Free patron to anyone who had patron during this event...

Otherwise what a waste of event, money, and time especially when info to no jackpot drops was posted by players on forum day 2 of event.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

As far as what should be done for no preme chip drops in expos, obviously fixed asap as for compensation? I don't know : (

I was going to buy a month of pp for this event but I procrastinated and now I'm glad I did, would of been a waste

These are not stupid people we're dealing with and it's hard for me to believe they do anything to this game on accident

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Buying 15 days patron "$19.99 evolved ark hunter bundle on dashboard store Xbox 360 cause in game store was down" for karma system and increased chances to drop jackpots was such a waste this event to have patron with no jackpot drops or karma from majors...

I suggest we all get:

1 or 3 of Free random jackpot cache from SS event synergy... As compensation.

"These style boxes do exist I forget exact name, a trove of hellbugs cache? Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically same box we use to get if crit out game end of a major and where supposed to pull a jackpot it would later show up in box in claims"

And I suggest 1 month of Free patron to anyone who had patron during this event...

Otherwise what a waste of event, money, and time especially when info to no jackpot drops was posted by players on forum day 2 of event.
    Idk what they'll do.. but all the ppl who buy patron for events are prob not very happy. I heard of them giving people the jp's they should of gotten from event majors but what about the ppl who quit farming the busted af's since there isn't much point? Just in case they might give you the jp's later? Man this is stupid lol

I always see the same people on here complaining about the game but yet in your next sentence you talk about spending your money.

You all say that the game is broke and they never fix anything yet you are still throwing your money at them. Why would they bother fixing anything if you guys are still spending money on the game.

It's pretty obvious to me what you all need to do over there on ps3/Xbox. Stop spending money on the game until they fix it.

Either 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. They fix the game because of the revenue they lost or

2. They shut the game down because of the lack of money coming in.

You can't sit there spend your money then complain when they don't fix anything with the game. At that point you become part of the problem.

I don't play d13 any more but I do play d50. I stopped giving them my money until they decide they want to support the game. I spent enough money on the game. Trying to support it but yet get no support back from them.

If more people would keep their wallets closed maybe more would fixed/added to the game.

There is no incentive for them to fix anything if players are still giving them their money

I suspect that might be what drove them to try out putting the event JP's in pay crates. Not very many ppl are spending anymore. So instead of giving us something interesting to buy they start sticking stuff we should just get for playing in loot boxes and call it a day. It's maddening to me that a patron pass and buying inventory slots now and then and dlc isn't enough. It just seems to me that it's too much stuff gone missing behind pay walls in a few weeks to be a coincidence. You, me and everybody else has told them a thousand times all we want out of the game is for it to run right and as long as they keep making new items we'll buy them but instead they's trying to sell us the same stuff we've always had.

We shouldn't have to go on strike to get some attention for our game they should just do that anyways but soon they won't have any players if they keep goin like this so it won't matter :/
    !
    Another thing I want to point out is this game is free.. And it's dead! People will barely even play it for free ffs! Fix it up Gamigo and more people will play it and buy stuff damn

Taking stuff from your long time players and putting it behind pay walls is not the answer. New items to buy, new map areas to explore, new content, is what needs to happen imho

And players need to feel rewarded for playing it, and spending in the store, right now both of those things feels like a rip off. Sorry but it's true. Farming is too slow, drops suck, and the store... come on that's our real money we work for. It just eats it and it's gone and most of the time you get nothing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Idk what they'll do.. but all the ppl who buy patron for events are prob not very happy. I heard of them giving people the jp's they should of gotten from event majors but what about the ppl who quit farming the busted af's since there isn't much point? Just in case they might give you the jp's later? Man this is stupid lol
    To be clear I think and said everyone should get 1-3 boxes of free JP's from event, including people who avoided them yes

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    I always see the same people on here complaining about the game but yet in your next sentence you talk about spending your money.

You all say that the game is broke and they never fix anything yet you are still throwing your money at them. Why would they bother fixing anything if you guys are still spending money on the game.

It's pretty obvious to me what you all need to do over there on ps3/Xbox. Stop spending money on the game until they fix it.

Either 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. They fix the game because of the revenue they lost or

2. They shut the game down because of the lack of money coming in.

You can't sit there spend your money then complain when they don't fix anything with the game. At that point you become part of the problem.

I don't play d13 any more but I do play d50. I stopped giving them my money until they decide they want to support the game. I spent enough money on the game. Trying to support it but yet get no support back from them.

If more people would keep their wallets closed maybe more would fixed/added to the game.

There is no incentive for them to fix anything if players are still giving them their money
    I actually haven't lost hope they fix game and want it fixed and believe they can and will in time...

As far as spending money I had a gift card for Christmas and used it... But yes it sure was a waste, I am on the same page and agree not spending is the best idea and I've stopped long ago and boycott it too on this account and former account "Heishiro Mitsurugi" once in a blue moon in do spend but only if have money to throw away but nowhere close to the capacity I did over the years since 2014, and as long as game servers broke I don't plan to spend more and will ever decrease money input, until real change and server fix happens on Xbox 360 from the server data migration error that happened few months back... But I also agree others shouldn't spend and tell people this too.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...m-s-PM-s-Dev-s

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-360-EU-amp-NA