+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    It is already in progress.Father OneWorld gonna lead His hoard of sheeps
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    It is already in progress.Father OneWorld gonna lead His hoard of sheeps
    You r getting idiot all over this thread. Feels like i need to wash my computer

Medjed:"Hello! I'll check it..."
    You find me offensive? I find you offensive,for finding me offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Medjed:"Hello! I'll check it..."
    #postboosting

Still want to know if sup chips are getting put back in expos for NA servers

Since EU is alright am still hoping it's just a glitch but if it is a glitch why the silence

Quote Originally Posted by rjrj35 View Post
    still want to know if sup chips are getting put back in expos for na servers

since eu is alright am still hoping it's just a glitch but if it is a glitch why the silence
    +1 supreme chips are needed in expos and shard vendor!

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post

Keep this post going, reply with copy and paste.

We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips We need sup chips
    Pls put them back

Yes put Supremes back in expos please!!! You are going to lose all your players gamigo!!! They can't even simply respond to our inquiries, I take this as disrespect and disconcern and if something doesn't change soon I will be done.

We might need to ask different ways, pretty sure Medjed was stopped from talking about it.. who knows why

@Medjed Are expos getting different loot? Are they doing anything to expos? Should we just give up asking? lol

Maybe they're changing expos to drop other better jp's and just didn't get to put them on there yet... Or anyone had the missing drops with patron? Maybe that's the difference. I still hate to think of Gamigo as doing some nefarious crap to our game even though it looks like that sometimes. Or like most of the time lol

+ Reply to Thread