+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help, my Ultimate Edition doesn't load DLC anymore and my 3rd and 4th character slots

Hello, 3 days ago I checked my Defiance account back again to play for a while on my PS3.
    I gotta mention I have been playing Defiance 2050 on my PS4 since around September or October 2019, and I even got many of the things from my Ultimate Edition transfered like the Titles, Raptor vehicle, VBI Infiltrator outfit etc.

But when I checked out my PS3 Defiance account I noticed no DLC were there. Also, my third and fourth characters (both slots) were abscent, I usually used those 2 characters to save some items and play on events. Fortunately my main and secondary character are there to keep using them.

I bought Defiance Ultimate Edition back in 2014-2015 and have been playing the game without trouble in that aspect always. I have been just abscent on PS3 the months from October 2019 to date I wished to play again on PS3 for a while.

I have submitted a ticket on Trion Worlds Support, and they said they have reviewed my account and found no evidence about having Ultimate Edition, but that's impossible. I bought and used it for years. I want to ask for help here to see if something can be done with my dlc loss and my 3rd and 4th characters slots, which I am almost sure they are gone forever and will loose all the mods I saved there to play, but the evidence is in my account, I still got the EXCLUSIVE items from the Ultimate Edition on it except now the DLC. I even got the Contracts done and ranked to 8 on those DLC exclusive contracts.

Please, what can I do? What data or info you need from me and where can I send it, because the Trion World Support really didn't helped, instead made me feel like if I was lying when I have been playing with the ULTIMATE EDITION for years. Do you need the email or the ticket # they attached on it?

Is this even the correct place where to post this claim on this Forum?

Please help me.

Not sure how ps3 works, but on Xbox 360 we have a thing called download history, I could in theory delete everything and still go back there and redownload dlc also like for me with special edition and digital deluxe edition is in download history... All other things that came with ultimate edition would not be needed to be redownload as those where just codes, and if made a new toon should get that kinda stuff in claims especially if you have your console linked on glyph site... As far as missing toons I don't have any comments but I wish you the best and hope this can be solved
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Try to see if ps3 have a download history feature or similar, take photos, and take photos of in game things you mentioned and update ticket.

Hey Karn
    Great to see that you got my Facebook post and opened a thread on forum
    Like I said what’s yours is yours and you paid for it so you should not lose it

Dlc is a one of paid service and should stay with you until you decide to put your toon to sleep

Don’t forget to post here what support replied you so that everyone can see

Sad to see how Gamigo refuse to acknowledge your issue

Do you have any dlc weapon in inventory has mastery As this can be used as a proof

A dlc weapon with a mastery is far from proof as that can just be handed to anyone.

You could use the contracts page, like half the factions are grayed out w/o the dlc and you can't earn rep for them. So if you have ranks with those it should be proof enough. Maybe they were having a bad day they should of helped you with that.

Post some screenshots of your rep/contracts page then they will see

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    A dlc weapon with a mastery is far from proof as that can just be handed to anyone.
    Surely they can check history to confirm if it was a drop or a handover

Many ways support can check and they can confirm that he is a paying customer they can’t just ignore the facts!! he purchased the the premium services why to lie about such thing? there was also few similar issue lately about losing the dlc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    IIRC some of them can't be traded, and the raptor vehicle too? Only can get that color from gold edition I think